As finals are rearing their ugly head, the folks over at CollegeScholarships have put together six tips for those still studying.
- Try to limit your caffeine (e.g. coffee, soda, Red Bull) before the test. You don’t want to crash during your final!
- Srategically choose where you study that is conducive to studying… for those internet buffs out there, that probably means as far away from a computer as possible.
- Don’t stress out.
- Prioritize and study for the most important class first, maybe the class you’re doing the poorest in.
- Schedule your time wisely.
- Don’t study with the person you like… it’s not worth it.
6 Things to Remember When Studying for Finals [CollegeScholarships.org]
Popularity: 100% [?]
I hope you enjoyed reading this article. You may now subscribe to my RSS Feed, scroll down to leave a comment, or get back to the homepage.
I recommend Giganews, the ultimate P2P alternative: Read here why