This will be a repository for graphics, essays, documents, etc.
- 7 November 2005: first set of pictures from Buenos Aires
- 12 July 2005: the Barrio Concha y Toro, from July 8
- 10 July 2005: the Cerro Santa Lucía and the Barrio Bellavista, with Karin and Andrea
- 6 July 2005: pictures of Valparaíso, the seaport that serves Santiago.
- 4 July 2005: random pictures of life in Chile
- 21 June 2005: the Chile - Venezuela football game.
- 15 June 2005: Cañas 1367 and the Barrio Lastarria/Bellas Artes
- 15 June 2005: the Villa Grimaldi and the Cementerio General
- 13 June 2005: pictures from Chile: Ñuñoa and downtown
- 31 March 2005: pictures from San Francisco from two weeks ago
- 30 March 2005: Pictures from the Día del patrimonio nacional, when I went to the Palacio de la Moneda (seat of the executive branch), and the Universidad de Chile, currently occupied by its students.
- 25 March 2005: pictures from my graduation
- 19 January 2005: new galleries posted from Colombia: fincas, Ciudad Bolívar and Medellín
- 15 December 2004: posted final essay for Spanish 131
- 13 December 2004: posted "Berkeley on Sunday," a photoessay.
- 12 December 2004: posted the cloister of Sor Juana de la Cruz, the Palacio Nacional, the pyramids of Teotihuacán, and the Alameda park.
- 8 December 2004: finally posted pictures from Tlatelolco, Mexico City, and posted the first pictures taken with my brand-new camera. The guy in there is Camilo, my roommate.
- 24 Nov 2004: posted 2nd paper for Hist 127
- 13 Nov 2004: posted the annotated bibliography/research question for IAS 102 and the first paper for History 127
- 30 Aug 2004: posted video walkthrough (17.6MB) of Cloyne Court Hotel (up to you to figure out how to view it. Hopefully it'll work, just try it in Windows Media Player or QuickTime Player)
- 29 Aug 2004: Posted fall schedule of classes
- 3 Aug 2004: 2 new galleries from cuba
- 29 July 2004: new pictures from Cuba
- 19 July 2004: first two pages of pictures from Cuba. A historical first! Pictures posted to the webpage directly from the field!
- 26 Jun 2004: added PACS 127B final essay: on US involvement in Colombia
- 8 Apr 2004: added short paper for Span 116: "The birth of the cool"
- 3 Apr 2004: Mexico city pictures: street scenes and examples of architecture
- 29 Mar 2004: the shrine to the Virgin of Guadalupe
- 28 Mar 2004: pictures from the Cathedral and Torre Latinoamericana
- 26 Mar 2004: first page of pictures from Mexico (Zócalo)
- 05 Dec 2003: added PS 148 essay #2
- 21 Oct 2003: added PS 198 midterm essay
- 19 Oct 2003: added photo gallery of the north Antioquia countryside
- 19 Oct 2003: added gallery of the Medellín cathedral
- 18 Oct 2003: added more pictures in the Colombia section: new galleries on the city of Medellín and the Palacio de la Gobernación.
- 12 Oct 2003: added 1st page of Colombia photos
- 12 Oct 2003: Added LAS 10 research review essay
- 10 Oct 2003: Added PS 148 essay "Dependency vs. critical junctures"
Michael N. Escobar - University of California, Berkeley.
Free redistribution allowed with proper attribution; no editing without permission.