wu :: forums
« wu :: forums - I really hope if I could study in UC Berkeley... »

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 12:41am

RIDDLES SITE WRITE MATH! Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
   wu :: forums
   general
   chinese
(Moderators: Eigenray, SMQ, ThudnBlunder, Grimbal, william wu, towr, Icarus)
   I really hope if I could study in UC Berkeley...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: I really hope if I could study in UC Berkeley...  (Read 784 times)
Chocobo_Yeung

I really hope if I could study in UC Berkeley...  
« on: Oct 18th, 2014, 3:54pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello all,  

My name is Yeung Ka Ling, Chocobo. I am from Hong Kong. I should be UC Berkeley student before...but something very very bad happened that I can't go to UC Berkeley...! I would like to tell all of you the truth...my email was hacked 24 hours a day because of the evil people in China who never allows me to go to UC Berkeley...Someone "read" me yesterday and I just know all the truth why I did not receive any email replies from UC Berkeley...!
Sorry for my poor English, I need to write it in Chinese...please have a look at all my email to the teacher of UC Berkeley before...I should have received replies but the evil people hacked all of that...I just noticed that yesterday...!

Because of my poor English, I could not write it fluently in English so I wrote it in Chinese…maybe you are not interested, but I really hope somebody there who understand Chinese could have a look at what I wrote…and also translate what I wrote to let more people there know about my story…
Actually, I don’t live happily…my life is hard…there are many reasons…I just want somebody who can understand me and encourage me after reading my story…of course, I hope to receive your reply…I will be very pleased to hear from you…
Anyway, thank you very much if there are somebody who have read all my stories attached and also translated that in English to let more people know me…I am looking forward to hear from someone there…
« Last Edit: Oct 18th, 2014, 5:29pm by Chocobo_Yeung » IP Logged
Chocobo_Yeung

Re: I really hope if I could study in UC Berkeley.  
« Reply #1 on: Oct 18th, 2014, 4:52pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Everyone, I hope you all will have a look...thanks very much!

http://anime.geocities.jp/reikoringo/my_stories/to_uc_berkeley.htm (modified)
« Last Edit: Oct 18th, 2014, 11:27pm by Chocobo_Yeung » IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »