wu :: forums
« wu :: forums - controls for dr. mario »

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 7:19am

RIDDLES SITE WRITE MATH! Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
   wu :: forums
   general
   guestbook
(Moderators: Icarus, william wu, Grimbal, ThudnBlunder, towr, Eigenray, SMQ)
   controls for dr. mario
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: controls for dr. mario  (Read 6215 times)
ryan

Email

controls for dr. mario  
« on: Feb 26th, 2003, 12:17pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

i downloaded dr mario from your website,  but when i tried to play the controls didnt work,  you could go side to side but couldnt flip the pieces.  i was wonder if anyone knew how to fix this problem.  i tried going into controls but it didnt work.  thanks  
IP Logged
william wu
wu::riddles Administrator

Re: controls for dr. mario  
« Reply #1 on: Mar 9th, 2003, 2:06am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

i get the most amusing e-mails. yay for me Smiley

well, if you're using the same emulator that i provide in the downloads section (zsnes), then there should be a config button in the toolbar at the top of the screen. drop down the config menu, and click on input #1. there you can configure the buttons for your keyboard, assuming the keyboard is your input device. if you are using a joystick, make sure you select your joystick as your input device.
IP Logged

[ wu ] : http://wuriddles.com / http://forums.wuriddles.com
Mariko79

Better than Van Damme

Re: controls for dr. mario  
« Reply #2 on: Apr 24th, 2013, 10:02am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Mar 9th, 2003, 2:06am, william wu wrote:
i get the most amusing e-mails. yay for me Smiley,
bodybuilding
well, if you're using the same emulator that i provide in the downloads section (zsnes), then there should be a config button in the toolbar at the top of the screen. drop down the config menu, and click on input #1. there you can configure the buttons for your keyboard, assuming the keyboard is your input device. if you are using a joystick, make sure you select your joystick as your input device.

Thanks william for the explanations! I resolved the same problem with keyboard , but when i try to use the joystick don't work at all. The joystick it's ok, because i use to other games...Maybe it's compatibility issue ?
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »