wu :: forums
« wu :: forums - ACES »

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 18th, 2024, 11:02pm

RIDDLES SITE WRITE MATH! Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
   wu :: forums
   general
   psychology
(Moderators: towr, Icarus, Grimbal, ThudnBlunder, SMQ, william wu, Eigenray)
   ACES
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: ACES  (Read 3437 times)
Nursejim

The 1 Inch Punch

ACES  
« on: Sep 22nd, 2013, 6:15pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I mentioned this in another post but it is a very important topic I am studying right now. How do you think your ACES have affected your life? ACES are Adverse Chilhood Experiences. It is considered verbal abuse, even simple name calling - to even sexual abuse. Also excessive arguing by parents and drugs/alcohol in the home. What affect if any has it had on you in your current life and why you think so? Or if you want to vent a tramatic event that happened in your life, feel free to.
IP Logged

Advanced Sales Funnel System
Nursejim

The 1 Inch Punch

Re: ACES  
« Reply #1 on: Oct 7th, 2013, 7:36pm »

I guess I wilk start. When I was a kid I was exposed to alot of drugs and alcohol. I often wander if I was conditioned to seek out such things. In college it seemed it was needed to fit in. That ace ended up causing a lot of damage.
IP Logged

Advanced Sales Funnel System
erica

« Reply #2 on: Jan 28th, 2014, 12:00am »

I think it depends on ones self control.

Many children are exposed to alcohol and other harmful things, in the beginning  these children accept such things but later when they realize and they are in college they find alcohol and cigarettes as not a very new or exciting thing and they keep away from them.

Drugs is something very extreme.
Yes, self imposed control is very imp.

Thanks.
IP Logged

I am passionate about translation
jordan

« Reply #3 on: Feb 2nd, 2014, 2:28am »

As I know Psychology says that very important age is till 3 years. if you have bad experiences till 3 years they will affect your life for sure.
IP Logged

My personal fashion blog for hippie and free women Boho and Flower
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »