wu :: forums
« wu :: forums - Scam Books »

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 19th, 2024, 3:35am

RIDDLES SITE WRITE MATH! Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
   wu :: forums
   general
   psychology
(Moderators: Grimbal, Icarus, towr, ThudnBlunder, SMQ, william wu, Eigenray)
   Scam Books
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Scam Books  (Read 1029 times)
aminericher

Scam Books  
« on: Sep 6th, 2014, 2:26pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

After trying to read many self help ebooks and getting nowehre, I switched to learning online business.. I felt that all the self helf industry is just a business to help them get money.. They all repeat the same concepts and in the disclaimer they guarantee no results .
I know that they have good intentions and that they want to help, but I feel frustrated.  
What do you think?
IP Logged
towr
wu::riddles Moderator
Uberpuzzler

Some people are average, some are just mean.

Re: Scam Books  
« Reply #1 on: Sep 7th, 2014, 2:34am »

I don't think they have good intentions nor that they want to help. Or even if they do have good intentions, the road to hell is paved with them, and psychobabble never really helped anyone. But mostly I think they like helping themselves to your money.

I'd invest in some good pop-psychology books to help you get to grip with the fact that people are weird and that you're people, so you're weird. And then accept that.
Helped me tons.
IP Logged

Wikipedia, Google, Mathworld, Integer sequence DB
anglia

Re: Scam Books  
« Reply #2 on: Jul 24th, 2015, 1:32am »

I agree with at some point. We all need to learn these things practically rather than reading books  need to go out and start doing experiments.
IP Logged

ebooks
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »