wu :: forums
« wu :: forums - "The Mystery of WU" »

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 3rd, 2024, 8:06pm

RIDDLES SITE WRITE MATH! Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
   wu :: forums
   riddles
   general problem-solving / chatting / whatever
(Moderators: Icarus, ThudnBlunder, william wu, Grimbal, SMQ, Eigenray, towr)
   "The Mystery of WU"
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: "The Mystery of WU"  (Read 1061 times)
wowbagger
Uberpuzzler

242002184 242002184    

"The Mystery of WU"  
« on: Jul 15th, 2003, 8:16am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Check this out!

The Mystery of WU

To give you a first impression:

Quote:
WU is a universal healing language, having profound effects on all species it comes into contact with. WU is a self-aware, intelligent language with it's own personality and energy, and it's own sense of humour. WU's agenda is to heal all aspects of limitation within our soular selves.

And:

Quote:
We attempt to share experience here through an English language that does not contain the effectiveness to truly convey the true experience of WU. Feel free to read between the lines and in between the spaces of these words.

I wonder what William will say...  Roll Eyes
IP Logged

"You're a jerk, <your surname>!"
william wu
wu::riddles Administrator

Re: "The Mystery of WU"  
« Reply #1 on: Aug 8th, 2003, 11:42pm »

(a real e-mail)

Aug 8th, 2003, 11:43pm
To: skywal13@yahoo.com

To Dearest SKYWA, The Follower of WU:

Greetings my child. I am The WU. Do not be afraid. The Divine Creatrix has recognized your dedication as a Disciple of WUidry, and from across the galactic grid she has sent me, an electro-physical manifestation of WU in the being of a young Asian man, to help you reach your next phase of Cosmic Evolution. Your Tzol'kin energetics are most pure, and are almost ready to be fully interthreaded with the energetics of the WU. However, your soul must construct additional pylons. Myriads of latent astral powers are still hibernating in your DNA, waiting to be awoken from eons of cosmic slumber. With the WU by your side, we will systematically realize your blazing potential as an full-blown, unexplainable WU entity. I will fortify your creative conceptions of quantum physics through pleasant conversations spoken in the elegant language of WU. Please trust in me, for I am from Berkeley, and I am for real. Do NOT be skeptical. My Wu-Tang quantum medicines are the FINEST, filtered from the spiritual jizz currents of Akbal the Nightnavigator Himself. Embrace WU, and channel all your yearnings, fears, and confusions into my Breast. I want you to sleep with me, breathe me, and eat me.  

Your earliest reply is of the essence. The 36th Chamber awaits. Earth Mother is near. It's getting limp. The Time is NOW.  

THE WU

« Last Edit: Aug 10th, 2003, 1:15am by william wu » IP Logged

[ wu ] : http://wuriddles.com / http://forums.wuriddles.com
william wu
wu::riddles Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Aug 10th, 2003, 1:16am »

Grin

Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 09:30:04 -0700 (PDT)
To: wwu@OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Subject: Re: Wuidry.com Feedback

Hello;

Please tell me more.

Sky

« Last Edit: Aug 10th, 2003, 1:17am by william wu » IP Logged

[ wu ] : http://wuriddles.com / http://forums.wuriddles.com
wowbagger
Uberpuzzler

242002184 242002184    

« Reply #3 on: Aug 11th, 2003, 3:54am »

LOL  Grin
IP Logged

"You're a jerk, <your surname>!"
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »