wu :: forums
« wu :: forums - Showcase your talents Online »

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 8:56pm

RIDDLES SITE WRITE MATH! Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
   wu :: forums
   riddles
   general problem-solving / chatting / whatever
(Moderators: Icarus, SMQ, Grimbal, Eigenray, william wu, ThudnBlunder, towr)
   Showcase your talents Online
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Showcase your talents Online  (Read 6522 times)
Creativemanagement

Showcase your talents Online  
« on: Sep 28th, 2012, 3:20am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Do you have the talent you always wished to show the world? There are lots of directors, photographers, filmmakers, and coaches around the world who would get a chance to see your talents.  

We have a Simple video competition for you people. Showcase your skills and talents you'll be sure to get the best compliments flowing thick and fast. Get a chance to post your video and have it viewed and voted by thousands of people all around the world.

You can upload your videos at The Ruhm and win exciting prizes every week if your video is liked by everyone. You can upload any kind of video comedy, animation, political, tutorials and personal stories on this link The Ruhm and get famous by showcasing your Talents online.
IP Logged
peoplepower

Re: Showcase your talents Online  
« Reply #1 on: Sep 28th, 2012, 4:10am »

I am not talented enough at making a video to be able showcase my talents properly. Can you help me in that regard?
IP Logged
benmartorano

« Reply #2 on: Oct 19th, 2012, 9:10pm »

Sounds like some kind of put on to me
IP Logged
Mastermind Abacus

mastermindabacus   mastermindabacus

« Reply #3 on: Jan 10th, 2013, 4:24am »

I am not talented but I can count large calculations on fingers without any calculator, I have practiced a lot with the help of beads and now I am able to do any type of calculations.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »