wu :: forums
« wu :: forums - Online Shop recognize fraudsters »

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 3:51pm

RIDDLES SITE WRITE MATH! Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
   wu :: forums
   riddles
   general problem-solving / chatting / whatever
(Moderators: ThudnBlunder, towr, william wu, Icarus, Eigenray, SMQ, Grimbal)
   Online Shop recognize fraudsters
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Online Shop recognize fraudsters  (Read 7016 times)
salesepatu

Toko Online Sepatu Murah

Online Shop recognize fraudsters  
« on: May 29th, 2013, 9:43am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

The question is mate ever cheated while shopping online? Through this article, I would like to share to my friend how to recognize and free from online fraud online shop that is known fraudsters and How to Overcome It.
Do not be afraid and do not worry if you want to shop online. Shopping online is very safe and effective if you recognize Characteristics of the Online Fraud. I have always shopped online with places and different people and Alhamdulillah place or online store that I go to all honest and all my transactions smoothly, for that I will share tips and tricks as well as characterize shop online fraudsters.
Media is often used by the fraudsters include Facebook, twitter, online trading sites such as Good Stores, Kaskus, and even his own website which berdomain DOTCOM. Online fraud through online shop is very disturbing, especially for customers who are very much of the hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars. In addition it is also very detrimental to the sellers online are totally honest so that enthusiasts purchase online to be very little because the seller or deceitful act irresponsible.
Here are the characteristics of online fraud is very common:
Very low price even more skewed than the market, Online Fraud offer very low prices especially for electronic items such as mobile phones, laptop and Tab. fraudsters convince the buyer that the goods they are selling are genuine, when asked why so cheap at all, they would answer that the goods are in the category of product Black Market.
There is no meaningful negotiations, online fraud very minimal negotiation even with mejual goods at any price. Unlike the original thing with the seller, he will try to hold prices so as not to fall away when done by prospective buyers Bid. Because they are afraid to lose.
Seller name and either address or different account owner's name, if it has reached an agreement sipenipu This will give you an account that is not the same with different names eg even city also listed on the website but on account of Malang city of Kendari. There are also fraudsters who use the same name, but the name they created and rekenang that they use when they make use of a fake ID. So if they actually managed to fool prey and reported to the police, they are difficult to track down.
That's the common traits that you should be aware of, especially on the first point above it can become a very valuable early indicator if you want to shopping online. When my friend found this seller, please leave my friend before harmed.
« Last Edit: May 29th, 2013, 9:46am by salesepatu » IP Logged
Rasmus01

Rasmus01   Rasmus01

Re: Online Shop recognize fraudsters  
« Reply #1 on: Oct 5th, 2013, 5:23pm »

Yes it really true  for us. Now we are buying anythings from online all over the world.A lot of online shops are available now.
IP Logged
Nursejim

The 1 Inch Punch

« Reply #2 on: Oct 7th, 2013, 6:18pm »

You know I don't know of anyone who hasn't had some mysterious charge on their credit cards at some point, and usually after online shopping. We all better stay vigilant.
IP Logged

Advanced Sales Funnel System
erica

« Reply #3 on: Jan 25th, 2014, 3:55am »

Yes, such cases are increasing.. better to be on safe side.. I do online shopping only from the renowned shopping carts like amazon and ebay.

One must think carefully before you buy from a shopping site.
IP Logged

I am passionate about translation
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »