wu :: forums
« wu :: forums - Incubation »

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 1:35am

RIDDLES SITE WRITE MATH! Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
   wu :: forums
   riddles
   suggestions, help, and FAQ
(Moderators: towr, Eigenray, william wu, ThudnBlunder, Icarus, Grimbal, SMQ)
   Incubation
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Incubation  (Read 3418 times)
alien2
Uberpuzzler

Re: Incubation  
« Reply #25 on: Jul 16th, 2007, 4:56am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Jul 16th, 2007, 3:16am, towr wrote:
Have you tried quiting the program (without saving settings) and starting it again?

Yes. It didn't work. I suppose I could reinstall Office 2000, because it is really annoying.  

IP Logged

pex
Uberpuzzler

« Reply #26 on: Jul 16th, 2007, 5:04am »

on Jul 16th, 2007, 2:04am, Iceman wrote:

This has nothing to do with Incubation, but I have pressed some button while writing in word document, and then this reversed 'P' like symbol appears everywhere now, together with dots. CryHow can I turn it off for Christ sake?  Cry

¶ is the end-of-line character; the dots represent spaces. They are non-printable characters and you can turn them off in Extra > Options > Display > Non-printable characters. (Or some such, I am translating from the Dutch edition.)
IP Logged
Sameer
Uberpuzzler

Pie = pi * e

« Reply #27 on: Jul 23rd, 2007, 8:42am »

This one for Icey!!  Grin

Courtesy: xkcd
« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2007, 8:43am by Sameer » IP Logged

"Obvious" is the most dangerous word in mathematics.
--Bell, Eric Temple

Proof is an idol before which the mathematician tortures himself.
Sir Arthur Eddington, quoted in Bridges to Infinity
alien2
Uberpuzzler

« Reply #28 on: Jul 23rd, 2007, 11:23am »

It just so happens, that I am playing Incubation for the 51st time. This time, I will use two double fire guns, two flamethrowers, and two mine launchers. And when I get to the last level, instead of fighting with the biggest spider you have ever seen, bravely, I will send en impulse to Folsom. I know what you are wondering: 'What kind of impulse!?', but gentleman never tells.. It could be anything. So take care when you are opening your mailbox, or walking the doggy down the street, or when you turn on the radio, or, perhaps, use the toaster? I have impulses, because I am an impulsive man. That's right: 'I've said 'man..' Been with a woman once. But I am only 29 years old, so they call me faggot, even though I never been with a man. Why? I dunno.. Btw, a witty image.
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »