wu :: forums
« wu :: forums - WHAT HAPPENED II »

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 2:45pm

RIDDLES SITE WRITE MATH! Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
   wu :: forums
   riddles
   what happened
(Moderators: Eigenray, william wu, Icarus, SMQ, ThudnBlunder, towr, Grimbal)
   WHAT HAPPENED II
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: WHAT HAPPENED II  (Read 4320 times)
Pietro K.C.

115936899 115936899    

WHAT HAPPENED II  
« on: Sep 28th, 2002, 9:26pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

A bunch of stuff could have happened:

Maybe the driver didn't see the man:

- the driver saw something else, like a UFO, going towards him, and stopped for that reason;

- the driver remembered that he left his wallet at home at that very instant, and braked to make a U-turn;

- maybe the man was prudently crossing the road at a traffic light, and someone had warned him it was OK to go, as the lights were red; the street lamps may have been off, but it's unlikely the traffic lights were too - so the driver braked because of that.

If the driver did notice the man:

- the driver is psychic and can perceive auras;

- the man is blind and deaf, but that doesn't mean he's a sad person. Maybe he was singing out loud to himself. Think of Stevie Wonder.

- if he is blind, then it's unlikely he was walking without some sort of aid, probably one of those white sticks. I'm willing to bet almost anyhting that those will glow in the dark.

The giveaway for the "real" answer was (highlight for hint):

The truck's lights were OFF. Now when do people drive with their lights off?

Here is what I think it's supposed to be:

It was daytime.
IP Logged

"I always wondered about the meaning of life. So I looked it up in the dictionary under 'L' and there it was --- the meaning of life. It was not what I expected." (Dogbert)
Olclops

Email

Re: WHAT HAPPENED II  
« Reply #1 on: Oct 1st, 2002, 10:56am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Why on earth were what happened II and III posted in the medium section? I realize that difficulty is terribly subjective, but in my subjective, yet very strong opinion, both of these were much too easy to even consider putting anywhere on your page wutang!

I know, wah wah wah. But seriously!
IP Logged
william wu
wu::riddles Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Oct 27th, 2002, 3:24pm »

Yeah, I agree "Olclops". A lot of the difficulty rankings here don't make any sense. What happened III is kinda stupid, but II might be alright in the easy section since it has some element of deception that I like.  

I'll post another thread later on about riddles I would like to eliminate from the site, or perhaps place in a "rejected" section.

The contributor actually sent me several what happened riddles. If you thought these were inappropriate for the site, try this one:

A rich prince has decided it's time to pick a bride. He has three candidates: a blonde, a brunette and a redhead. He gives one thousand gold coins to each and tells them to do as they please. The blonde spends half on clothes and makeup and gives the rest to man who was selling mount Everest. The brunette puts half the money in the bank and invests the rest in the stock market. The redhead gives it all to charity. Which woman did the prince pick to be his wife?
« Last Edit: Oct 27th, 2002, 3:24pm by william wu » IP Logged

[ wu ] : http://wuriddles.com / http://forums.wuriddles.com
Pietro K.C.

115936899 115936899    

« Reply #3 on: Oct 28th, 2002, 12:45pm »

Needless to say, the one with the best ass. Smiley Smiley Smiley
IP Logged

"I always wondered about the meaning of life. So I looked it up in the dictionary under 'L' and there it was --- the meaning of life. It was not what I expected." (Dogbert)
jon_G

« Reply #4 on: Dec 14th, 2002, 10:25pm »

Probably the one that bought some new clothes to look good and makeup to look better. He knows blonds have more fun. Or as I would choose, the one with the best assets. Wink
IP Logged

Why climb the corporate latter, when you can own it.
Monarchos

Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 19th, 2002, 10:53am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

The only sensible answer would be:

It was day time, a bright sunny day.  Wink
IP Logged
Macduff472y

« Reply #6 on: Apr 26th, 2003, 11:24am »

Willy Wutang, which one did he choose? Willy Wutang, which one did he choose? Willy Wutang, which one did he choose? Willy Wutang, which one did he choose? Willy Wutang, which one did he choose? Willy Wutang, which one did he choose? Willy Wutang, which one did he choose? Willy Wutang, which one did he choose? Willy Wutang, which one did he choose? Willy Wutang, which one did he choose? Willy Wutang, which one did he choose? Willy Wutang, which one did he choose? Willy Wutang, which one did he choose? Willy Wutang, which one did he choose?

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »