wu :: forums
« wu :: forums - self-inflicted gunshot wounds »

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 20th, 2024, 4:21am

RIDDLES SITE WRITE MATH! Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
   wu :: forums
   riddles
   what happened
(Moderators: ThudnBlunder, william wu, Icarus, SMQ, towr, Grimbal, Eigenray)
   self-inflicted gunshot wounds
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: self-inflicted gunshot wounds  (Read 3333 times)
Sid Shady

Email

self-inflicted gunshot wounds  
« on: Mar 21st, 2003, 3:05pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

This one has had me stumped for a a week now. It came from the Mind Trap game as far as I know, but I don't own the game so I can't check the answer. I just know its one of those black diamond cards. Anyway her's how the question goes:  
Shadow flipped the tent flap open and surveyed the scene. On the floor, in the center of the tent, a man lay dead from self-inflicted gunshot wounds. In the corner of the tent was a small cot. A package of cigarettes and an empty whiskey bottle lay on the bedside table next to a kerosene lamp. Shadow combed the tent for additional clues to the possible motive. Other than the articles mentioned, the only things Shadow found were a half dozen small circular wooden discs under the cot, the man's personal effects and a variety of scrapbooks and news clippings. Shadow found the last articles particularly strange since it was learned the suicide victim was completely illiterate. What was the reason for the apparent suicide?  
Thanks in advance if you know/figure out the answer to this one!
« Last Edit: May 11th, 2003, 7:57pm by william wu » IP Logged
Boody

Email

Re: need help!  
« Reply #1 on: Mar 25th, 2003, 9:08am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I don't understand all (my poor English), but small cot an wood
reminds me an history with 2 small persons who work in a circus.
The biggest of both persons persuaded other one than he grows by cutting the wooden baton which is of use as mark to the other one.
IP Logged
jade_conundrum

Re: self-inflicted gunshot wounds  
« Reply #2 on: May 22nd, 2003, 8:58pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

suicide is not logical, so therefore, there must be a trivial/shallow/stupid reason for doing so; such as the dead guy being depressed or, him being drunk from the whisky, decides to play russian roulette with himself.
IP Logged
packo

Email

Re: self-inflicted gunshot wounds  
« Reply #3 on: May 31st, 2003, 5:18pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Where's the gun...?
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »