wu :: forums
« wu :: forums - Stolen Painting »

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 12:57pm

RIDDLES SITE WRITE MATH! Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
   wu :: forums
   riddles
   what happened
(Moderators: Grimbal, ThudnBlunder, Eigenray, SMQ, Icarus, william wu, towr)
   Stolen Painting
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Stolen Painting  (Read 1746 times)
jon_G

Re: Stolen Painting  
« Reply #25 on: May 8th, 2003, 7:48pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Well I would continue by asking if the dust around the painting were ashes from the managers cigarettes. But I think I can figure it out: Here goes holmes, the manager has framed the cleaner because he found out that his wife was having an affair with the cleaning man. So on the night of the stealing the manager with his keys got in and took the painting. While smoking a cigarett, which left ashes that look like dust. He also planted the broom in the room with him while he took it to make it look like the cleaner was the culprit. The manager has motive the wife, cleaner, cleaners sister and the other old man don't. But of course I could be completely wrong. Anyone else have sherlock guess? Wink
IP Logged

Why climb the corporate latter, when you can own it.
Kitty

« Reply #26 on: May 9th, 2003, 8:37am »

Nope that it well done.  Grin

Do you guys like this kind? As i know lots if you do.
IP Logged

If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand, we would still be so stupid that we couldn't understand it.~Kant (1724-1804)
jon_G

« Reply #27 on: May 14th, 2003, 6:47pm »

HuhSince you started a new one can you give me a lead Watson, Sherlock can't think of everything. Undecided What info in my prior guess was wrong and what was right?
IP Logged

Why climb the corporate latter, when you can own it.
Kitty

« Reply #28 on: May 14th, 2003, 11:45pm »

no, it's all right.  

i was says no to the " i might be totally wrong."
IP Logged

If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand, we would still be so stupid that we couldn't understand it.~Kant (1724-1804)
zero

« Reply #29 on: Jul 15th, 2003, 1:12pm »

theory 1

the thief was non other then sister o janiter because she knew that the janitor and the hoe was having an affair so she planted the cigarette ashes beside the painting. (to frame manager) the janitor saw this while cleaning so he dropped his broom and went to tell the police on the way there. he thought well she is my sister so he went back to her and she told him what she was doing and then he said ok so i can score with the boss wife and let her go but  he forgot the broom he droped problem solved  Tongue  

theory 2

it was the deaf man its always the handicapped one!!  
 this one sounds more reasonable then the rest

theory 3
jon g theory  

theory 4
it was the wife she framed the the managed with the cig  ashes on the painting but the janitor caught her dropped the broom and ran away in dis-beleif not telling anyone because he is also a suspect and the manager would say she was in bed and the wife would also say that  

theory 5
they were all in on it ecept for the deaf man and they wanted to frame the deaf man because there all cruel and heartless and take advantage of handicaped people  

i think it theory 2

IP Logged
Bestrest

« Reply #30 on: Aug 20th, 2003, 12:03am »

I would ask the Manager & Janitor & Wife & other guys these Questions:

'Have you seen anything/anyone suspicious around here?'
'Did you always had your stuff in your pockets/purse, Becouse someone MIGHT have stolen your stuff and putten back!'

Then i would like to see the keys and look for fingerprints.

Then i would go outside and look for anything broken or leaven behind.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »