wu :: forums
« wu :: forums - The Killer... »

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 7:23am

RIDDLES SITE WRITE MATH! Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
   wu :: forums
   riddles
   what happened
(Moderators: william wu, ThudnBlunder, SMQ, Grimbal, Eigenray, towr, Icarus)
   The Killer...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: The Killer...  (Read 1121 times)
Surya

cbe_surya_19  

The Killer...  
« on: Apr 30th, 2003, 10:11pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Okiez... U might have heard this but just give it a try...

There is this house... where in a Doc, an Engg, and a Lawyer stayz in the ground floor...with the land lady on the first floor...

On that fine day... a police man passes by and he hearz a big anguished cry frm the upstairs... The lady shouts ... "Man ... Don't kill me..." then there is a revolver sounding and silence...  

This police officer rushes up... and finds all these ppl standing around the dead body of the lady... he finds the killer directly and arrests him? How come...(He din't do a finger print analysis.... nor was the gun in any onez hands... nor did he speak to any one... )

-SuRyA-

P.S: if u've heard this b'fore... I am sorry....but u will have to stand it... Grin

IP Logged
mistysakura

Re: The Killer...  
« Reply #1 on: May 1st, 2003, 1:09am »

Talk about strain on your eyes... spent a whole minute trying to figure out what your paragraphs said.  Anyway, the other two are women.  A stupid answer if you ask me, because the 'Man' could have been figurative, i.e.  'Man, I've got so much homework tonight!'
IP Logged
towr
wu::riddles Moderator
Uberpuzzler

Some people are average, some are just mean.

« Reply #2 on: May 1st, 2003, 6:45am »

It could also be short for Manda.

It's not likely it isn't figurative in the other case..
IP Logged

Wikipedia, Google, Mathworld, Integer sequence DB
Surya

cbe_surya_19  

« Reply #3 on: May 2nd, 2003, 6:00am »

u 've hit the nail...

Sorry abt the para's...will rectify them in the future mailz... Grin
IP Logged
James Fingas
Uberpuzzler

Email

« Reply #4 on: May 8th, 2003, 9:59am »

The cause of death was electrocution by the engineer's giant tesla device, not a gun shot wound?
The killer had already stuffed the engineer and the lawyer, leaving them standing near the scene of the crime?
The engineer and the lawyer were blind?
There is only one suspect. The lawyer is also a professional engineer with his doctorate.
IP Logged

Doc, I'm addicted to advice! What should I do?
jon_G

« Reply #5 on: May 8th, 2003, 10:58pm »

Interesting deduction. You always have another answer to these riddles. Smiley  
Maybe the engineer was testing his new gun he invented to stop Willy Wutang from robbing his lab and stealing the super condum under research for it's ability to be used x amount of times without transmitting diseases.  
While he was testing it in his lab on the ground level he noticed a major power drain by looking at the lights. Being a man(not in the sense of heroism) the engineer went upstairs and saw that his Tesla coil had been used. The land lady, upset that the engineer runs up multimillion dollar electric bills goes up stairs and finds the Tesla coil and decides to turn it off.  
Instead she hits the extremely dangerous lightning option and dies yelling "man...(yelling at the machine) don't kill me!" The police officer comes in just as the engineer finds the women and he arrests the engineer for killing the woman.
 Now Willy Wutang is running rampant throughout the world having as many women as he wants. Except for Ms.Underwood. Wink
IP Logged

Why climb the corporate latter, when you can own it.
Raven

Email

« Reply #6 on: May 28th, 2003, 11:15pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Why, the landlady had multiple personality disorder, of course. One of these personalities was a man who very much hated the annoying landlady and decided to kill her. Unfortunately, he did not discover that he happened to be in the same body and would also die if he shot her. She realized which personality wanted her dead (only one was a man) but couldn't remember his name, and yelled 'man' instead. Not likely, of course, and I'm sure practically impossible, considering that there would have to be two personalities acting at the same time for it to work, one pointing the gun and guiding the finger to the trigger and the other yelling, but worth a shot, right? And the doctor was treating her, the lawyer was handling her divorce, and the engineer was...ummmmmmmm... her son. Or daughter. Whatever. Wow, I make up the weirdest stories for these things...
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »