wu :: forums
« wu :: forums - Stuck in a room 7 »

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 1:19am

RIDDLES SITE WRITE MATH! Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
   wu :: forums
   riddles
   what happened
(Moderators: Eigenray, Grimbal, SMQ, william wu, ThudnBlunder, Icarus, towr)
   Stuck in a room 7
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Stuck in a room 7  (Read 228 times)
alien2
Uberpuzzler

Stuck in a room 7  
« on: Feb 11th, 2017, 10:27am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Jim and Miranda are stuck in a room. They are suffering primarily from dehydration. I guess food is pretty important too after all. After a few weeks rescue is finally on the way. Only Jim survives. Why? And how? And who is Jim to Miranda? Just the mentioned two have role in the riddle.  
« Last Edit: Feb 12th, 2017, 1:30am by alien2 » IP Logged

towr
wu::riddles Moderator
Uberpuzzler

Some people are average, some are just mean.

Re: Stuck in a room 7  
« Reply #1 on: Feb 12th, 2017, 9:44am »

If Miranda was a goldfish, Jim might survive by drinking the water from the fishbowl. But that doesn't quite match with both suffering from dehydration.
IP Logged

Wikipedia, Google, Mathworld, Integer sequence DB
alien2
Uberpuzzler

« Reply #2 on: Feb 12th, 2017, 10:28am »

Nope. Nothing but them humans here.
IP Logged

dudiobugtron
Uberpuzzler

« Reply #3 on: Feb 12th, 2017, 10:46am »

Despite her dehydration, Miranda managed to breastfeed Jim (her child) for long enough for him to survive.  That's one impressive mother right there!
IP Logged
alien2
Uberpuzzler

« Reply #4 on: Feb 12th, 2017, 10:54am »

You solved yet another riddle of mine! That's it! No more Mr. Nice Guy. I'm calling Annie.  

- Hello?  
- Hi Annie. Here is alien2, riddle-maker. Do you know what dudiobugtron was doing lately?  
- Was he cheating on me?!  
- No. Something far worse. He was............ solving riddles again!!  
- Oh no! He truly was unfaithful to me. That takes the cake. Well if this isn't the living end! I am leaving him immediately. Thank you, alien2, so much, for telling me the truth about riddling infidelity of my soon to be ex-boyfriend and ex-dudio.
- Don't mention it. Glad to be of help. Say, now that you're free as a bird, and I am a free cat, how 'bout I buy you a drink? How does that sound? I'd like to extend my help and comfort you as well.  
- Okidoki. As soon as you land on Earth, call me. I am very sad. My phone number is 091 555 001. See ya!  
- See ya Annie! And don't tell dudiobugtron that I was the one who ratted him out.    
- Not to worry. Your, or should I say, our secret, is safe with me. Please hurry. I am hurt real bad. I even thought of dialing 911.  
- Be right there!  
« Last Edit: Feb 12th, 2017, 10:56am by alien2 » IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »