wu :: forums
« wu :: forums - big bro: Conspiracy? »

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 18th, 2024, 9:16pm

RIDDLES SITE WRITE MATH! Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
   wu :: forums
   general
   truth
(Moderators: Grimbal, william wu, SMQ, Icarus, Eigenray, ThudnBlunder, towr)
   big bro: Conspiracy?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: big bro: Conspiracy?  (Read 5572 times)
Alex

Email

big bro: Conspiracy?  
« on: Aug 1st, 2002, 1:55pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I don't mean to dilute the accuracy of the "truth" section, but couldn't help but notice a possible parallel between the big bro portion (regarding human experimentation) and the only conspiracy theory I've ever heard that I didn't laugh at (that's not to say I believe it though). Again, I apologize if this is not the type of thing wu was looking for on this forum, but I love relaying this story because I find it quite fascinating to think about!

Anyway, here's the scoop:
Our solar system is a binary solar system, meaning there are two stars. There is a single planet (commonly being called Planet X) that orbits between the two stars, and the rest of the planets in the solar system stay with their native stars, such as the remainder of the planets orbiting our star (The Sun). It takes about 4000 years or so for Planet X to make a full orbit.

Last time it was near Earth, an alien civilization (I think there's also a common name for them but I can't remember what it is) that lives on Planet X came to Earth and asked us humans to help them mine gold. You see, travelling between stars such as they do, the planet can get awful cold, so their plan was to build a giant golden shield around the entire planet to retain heat. Us humans, rather ignorant and humbled by the presence of such an advanced civilization, immediately praised them as gods and did whatever they asked. This relationship between humans and aliens can be traced back to the story of Gilgamesh, for example, where Gilgamesh stole one of the alien spaceships and went up to the "heavens" in order to join the alien civilization, but was rejected. Another example would be the tower of Babylon, which was not a literal tower but rather a rocket that our civilization attempted to build in order to travel into space.

Anywho, while on Earth, the aliens breeded with a few of our females and hence were born the "Illuminati," half alien and half human. When Planet X left our star's orbit, the Illuminati stayed behind and rooted themselves deep within our society in order to maintain a grasp on us. Their goal: turn Earth into a planet that the aliens can inhabit. The Illuminati still exist, and although they manage to stay relatively hidden, still have their fingers in the dealings of the entire planet, mostly via the international banks. There hardly remains a government in this world that isn't in debt to such banks.

Well, there you have it. Our world is being controlled by a secret organization conspiring to destroy our ecology so that an alien race from a 13th planet can move in. This is where the human experimentation comes in. War is simply a front for developing the perfect virus to destroy mankind... perhaps AIDS was the first attempt? Lucky for us it failed! (so far..) What's next? Something worse, no doubt.

Anyway, there is MUCH more detail in this conspiracy, I'm just providing a general overview, but I find it all very interesting and if you're bored and want to give your sense of reason a workout, I highly recommend reading up on it!

Again, I don't mean to reduce the credibility of wu's research. The difference between what I've presented and what he's presented is that he presents facts, I present suspicion. =) I'd also like to thank wu for compiling such a detailed and comprehensive collection of research on things that truly need more attention today. Oh wait, I forgot, there are better things to report on, like whether or not cell phones cause cancer, or where Bush is going on vacation next.

...but I digress. If you're looking for more reading, a good place to start is:
http://www.davidicke.com/icke/index.html
This guy is pretty much crazy, but a lot of his information can be quite convincing. Definetely a fun read. =)
IP Logged
Alex

Email

Re: big bro: Conspiracy?  
« Reply #1 on: Aug 5th, 2002, 3:50pm »

I found a webpage with some relatively more "solid" info than David Icke's webpage. Although Icke's page is surely interesting, this webpage is actually convincing:

http://www.veling.nl/anne/templars/ancientaircraft_nf.html
These aspects of the conspiracy I am actually starting to believe. As for the stuff about Illuminati and attempting to destroy our environment, I simply follow for amusement.

Another thing to research would be the Disclosure Project. I'm afraid I don't have a webpage handy, but it is a group of over a hundred (I think) sources from the U.S. government and other "respectable" sources. The group claims to have first-hand knowledge of the U.S. government's envolvement with alien entities. What makes their presentation so convincing is the fact that some of the members are quite respectable, such as retired Navy generals and such. Their press conference was broadcast on VERY few channels, and has not been covered since. Stupid media. I mean come on, no matter how far-fetched, don't you think something backed by this many reputable people should be covered? Luckily, the press conference was web-cast and can be watched on their website.
IP Logged
william wu
wu::riddles Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Nov 3rd, 2002, 5:35am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hey Alex, thanks for posting. Well, I didn't reply sooner because I wasn't sure what to say to that, but while I'm responding today to posts in these neglected non-riddles forums, I thought I'd just let you know that I read what you wrote. As for the 13th planet alien theory, it sounds ridiculous to me -- I mean, I dunno why I should believe it -- but yes very interesting to read indeed. As for "not the type of thing that wu was looking for on this forum", don't worry, I don't even really know what I'm looking for Smiley All the forums are here so I can just talk about interesting stuff once in a while.

The Disclosure Project sounds interesting, especially if you say that respectable sources back it up. When I get some spare time (not anytime soon), I'll look into it, and if I find enough clean information maybe I'll make a new ::truth:: section on it. You have to be really careful about stuff you read online though, because anyone can publish whatever they want. Remember the Buddha quote. I'll check out some books on the subject. Thanks!
IP Logged

[ wu ] : http://wuriddles.com / http://forums.wuriddles.com
Mugwump101

Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 22nd, 2003, 6:40pm »

WOW! That's really amazing and it's theories. I remember my sister researching something about aliens on the internet and came upon a website (stated by NASA)  for Nibiru information  and that a 3 day blackout and "giants" from another planet will came on earth asking for gold or something. It was suppose to happen between May-June 2003 but it never happened....I wonder why? However, it could only be stated as a conclusive theory on aliens or maybe they don't want to reveil the true research...
IP Logged
Zoel

« Reply #4 on: Jan 29th, 2004, 7:15pm »

Did the aliens happen to look like giant ducksHuh?

Http://weluvducsoha.tripod.com
IP Logged
Benoit_Mandelbrot

Almost doesn't count.

« Reply #5 on: Jan 30th, 2004, 9:30am »

For some reason, the second link from alex doesn't work with my school's firewall.  Is there a mirror site somewhere?
IP Logged

Because of modulo, different bases, and significant digits, all numbers equal each other!
JACOB P.

Email

« Reply #6 on: May 21st, 2004, 1:55pm »

Lips Sealed

SPEAKING OF CONSPIRACIES, I RECIEVED SOME UNVERIFIED (AS OF YET) INFORMATION THAT I THOUGHT ANY OF YOU MAY BE ABLE TO SHED SOME LIGHT ON...

THE INFORMATION I RECIEVED INFORMED ME THAT A WAR WOULD BREAK OUT BETWEEN THE U.S. AND THE YET TO BE ESTABLISHED "U.A.D."  THE U.A.D. IS SUPPOSED TO BE ESTABLISHED AROUND 2023.  THE WAR WILL LAST 7 YEARS AND THE WORLD WILL DIE FROM A MYSTERIOUS DISEASE KNOWN AS "SARS".  WHEN I HEARD THAT LAST PART, I HIT THE FLOOR.  WAS THIS THE SAME DISEASE THAT ONLY AFFECTED THE VERY YOUNG, THE VERY OLD AND THOSE WITH IMMUNOLOGICAL DISORDERS?  ROTTEN.COM (IRONICALLY ENOUGH) WAS WHERE I LEARNED MORE ABOUT WHAT THE REAL EPIDEMIC WAS ALL ABOUT.  IS IT REALLY AS RELATIVELY HARMLESS AS WE WERE MEANT TO BELIEVE?  I WASN'T SO SURE AFTER I READ ABOUT THE NUMEROUS MEDICAL EXPERIMENTS CONDUCTED ON UNWITTING HUMANS BY WORLDWIDE GOVERNMENTS.  WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS.
IP Logged
Icarus
wu::riddles Moderator
Uberpuzzler

Boldly going where even angels fear to tread.

« Reply #7 on: May 21st, 2004, 8:34pm »

Now there is an interesting subject: what is it about people in certain groups that compels them to use upper case?

You've got some "unverified information" about the years 2023-2030? A quick look at my calendar gives me highly verified information that casts extreme doubt on yours.

I don't know where you think your information came from, but by far the most likely source is someone's imagination. SARS is hardly a convincing bit of information. You know about the disease. Anyone not in total isolation has heard of this disease. So it is highly likely that the author of your information had heard of it as well.

SARS affects "only the very young, the very old and those with immunological disorders"? Not so - the only case I recall being reported in my area was an otherwise healthy middle aged man. SARS does affect the groups you mentioned disproportionately, but this is hardly surprising. EVERY virus affects these groups disproportionately! They are the ones with weak immune systems, and therefore are much less likely to shake off the virus before it gets a foothold.
IP Logged

"Pi goes on and on and on ...
And e is just as cursed.
I wonder: Which is larger
When their digits are reversed? " - Anonymous
ima1trkpny
Senior Riddler

"Double click on 'Yes'... Hey!"

« Reply #8 on: Jun 3rd, 2007, 3:51pm »

Haha... This whole aliens from another planet reminds me of Scientology. Hmmm... maybe the Illuminati are working for Xenu? Man I love that religion... a great example of how people can be completely blinded to reality and taken advantage of by supposedly religious group that really just wants to take their money. I mean I completely understand people's desire to find some higher meaning and justify their existance... but why on Earth would you listen to a Science Fiction writer who declared in the 1940's that "Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion" (L. Ron Hubbard) who straight up says he is in it for the money... then all the silly followers pick it up and pretty soon you have a whole bunch of people participating who are brainwashed into not examining the truths themselves and accepting what is handed to them by the leaders as absolute. And then, if anyone disagrees with them or tries to have a reasoned debate with them they get defensive and either ignore the questions or sue someone for slander... great way to work things out for them considering they can't back it up any other way... they get to take more money from people  Wink
IP Logged

"The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." -Churchill
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »