wu :: forums
« wu :: forums - i need some info »

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 1:27am

RIDDLES SITE WRITE MATH! Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
   wu :: forums
   general
   truth
(Moderators: Icarus, SMQ, towr, ThudnBlunder, Grimbal, william wu, Eigenray)
   i need some info
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: i need some info  (Read 3657 times)
aaron t

Email

i need some info  
« on: Sep 29th, 2003, 12:06am »

just resently i took a trip to dallas with a friend well she wanted to bring some crystal meth back which didnt sound like a bad idea till we get there and everything goes crazy everything her and i talked about she told her friends from texas i was tired from driving plus no sleep so i layed down then its like they drop some kind of liquid on me i didnt see the color or anything but they diffently put something on me cause after what seemed like they put something on me i started to trip is what it seemed like but i didnt have any visuals but my surroundings didnt make sence. and no longer could i sleep later on that evening the my friend left me at her friends house thats when the madness began when they asked me a question i would answer along with write it down cause they asked me to. soon they started to make me think they were gonna shot me if i didnt have the right answers first it seem just like a prank i thoght it was till her and i were on our way home she brought 2 of her friends at first i tried to not let it happen but i couldnt stop it so i turned around in my seat and thats when they started to drop this liquid sh*t on me.  Back in the day i took lsd for a month straight i was to the point were i could eat 20 strip the last week of that month so i handled the drug they induced me with also they smoked it with speed in a glass pipe if that helps anymore ALL I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT YOU WOULD THINK THE DRUG WAS .there more to the story im so conserned because they tried to set me up for trafficeting but i told the driver to pull my car over and take all the drugs out and when i got out there was a dark window tinted truck behind us and one of the passenger look and shrugged his shoulders like he didnt understand what went wrong.please resond
IP Logged
towr
wu::riddles Moderator
Uberpuzzler

Some people are average, some are just mean.

Re: i need some info  
« Reply #1 on: Sep 29th, 2003, 8:27am »

It would have helped if you at least tried to use interpunction, capitals and paragraphs.
As it is, just reading it makes me feel like I'm on LSD.
IP Logged

Wikipedia, Google, Mathworld, Integer sequence DB
Icarus
wu::riddles Moderator
Uberpuzzler

Boldly going where even angels fear to tread.

« Reply #2 on: Sep 29th, 2003, 6:03pm »

I strongly urge you to get yourself into a drug treatment program. It is the only way you will have any hope at all of preserving what's left of your mind and your future.
IP Logged

"Pi goes on and on and on ...
And e is just as cursed.
I wonder: Which is larger
When their digits are reversed? " - Anonymous
maryl

Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 2nd, 2003, 11:13am »

Ya Aaron, I've seen too many young people ruin or lose their lives from using drugs. Sometimes it's not even the drug but rather the crowd that leaves them screwed. You think you have it controlled but eventually it ends up biting you back-just opens up too many doors.
Somebody suggested it being either LSD or morphine. If you keep going down this road it's only a matter of time before you hit a dead end. Good luck man, but you should never get into something you can't get out of.
IP Logged
jac

« Reply #4 on: Apr 13th, 2006, 12:08am »

do u want to first and foremost get an idea who these friends are? i mean if they're just your friends in the outside probably u need to be careful of them in the future.
IP Logged
MrLambert

« Reply #5 on: Oct 31st, 2011, 10:02am »

Just tell your "friend" it was good stuff they put on you. Ask her what it was, then you'll know.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »