wu :: forums
« wu :: forums - women - big problem »

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 19th, 2024, 4:58am

RIDDLES SITE WRITE MATH! Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
   wu :: forums
   general
   truth
(Moderators: towr, william wu, Icarus, Eigenray, ThudnBlunder, SMQ, Grimbal)
   women - big problem
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: women - big problem  (Read 29003 times)
towr
wu::riddles Moderator
Uberpuzzler

Some people are average, some are just mean.

Re: women - big problem  
« Reply #200 on: Sep 18th, 2009, 1:23am »

on Sep 17th, 2009, 6:23pm, puzzlecracker wrote:
This thread has started by the infamous the  google's co-founder -- Sergey Bring --  over 4 years ago
No, it wasn't. There isn't an ID required to use someone's name on the internet; not to mention the age  mentioned in the post doesn't correspond.
IP Logged

Wikipedia, Google, Mathworld, Integer sequence DB
ThudnBlunder
wu::riddles Moderator
Uberpuzzler

The dewdrop slides into the shining Sea

« Reply #201 on: Sep 18th, 2009, 10:55am »

on Sep 18th, 2009, 1:23am, towr wrote:

No, it wasn't. There isn't an ID required to use someone's name on the internet; not to mention the age  mentioned in the post doesn't correspond.

Cracker is a troll.
IP Logged

THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH.....................................................................er, if that's all right with the rest of you.
JiNbOtAk
Uberpuzzler

Hana Hana No Mi

« Reply #202 on: Sep 29th, 2009, 5:07am »

on Sep 17th, 2009, 6:23pm, puzzlecracker wrote:
I promise to bring a sex liberation to geeks. I am confident that in 2010 and beyond, our sex lives will be enriched with pleasure, diversity, and variety.

Hopefully, there would be humans involved.. Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
puzzlecracker
Senior Riddler

Men have become the tools of their tools

« Reply #203 on: Nov 8th, 2010, 1:31pm »

Hello everyone,  

It's been forever since my last post on this topic... Well, not really on this topic, but certainly relevant.  However, I find it odd that I address this issue in this community. What the heck, let see what will come out of it. After all, I have nothing to lose.  

Earlier today, I   posted an account of my recent fiasco involving multiple affairs on reddit. Please read it and share your thoughts. I assure you it's NOT a trolling instance, and everything stated there is true:

http://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/comments/e31c5/should_i_contact_her_or _not/
« Last Edit: Nov 8th, 2010, 1:34pm by puzzlecracker » IP Logged

While we are postponing, life speeds by
puzzlecracker
Senior Riddler

Men have become the tools of their tools

« Reply #204 on: Mar 18th, 2011, 7:13am »

on Feb 7th, 2005, 10:42pm, Sergey Brin wrote:
I am 23 years old now and have been trying to date a number of women, but always managed to screw up along the way. I used to attribute that the field my study (cs/applied math), stutterness, etc. Don't get me wrong, - I am good looking guy; fairly cultured etc.,  What is the way to get successive with female type? tips, advices suggestions will be highly appreciated.   thanks  

Wink

This thread has been on for the past 6 years.  

Congratulation everyone for  participation  and contribution. Smiley
IP Logged

While we are postponing, life speeds by
fizyka

Physics&Informa tics <3

« Reply #205 on: Sep 20th, 2011, 1:07pm »

It's such a shame that neerds, geeks and other highly intelligent kinds have very little chance to attractive woman.
I think I am personally not geek and not neerd (but I do love physics and computer science and internet but also I love to party all night long in the club and I lve working out at the gym) and I have a lot of women in my life. Maybe I can little advice You.
1. Be respectfull and very self-confident
1 Sometime be a bad boy
1. Act like You don't care about staff, because You dont need to care. But You do have a hobby and Your life is great and is about career and You like to party. Be handsome, it's not to hard to working out at the gym to have more muscles and take care of your look and body.
Your life isnt about her, Your life is great and is about You! But sometimes You have a little time for girls - act like this.
And most of the time - no feelings, be hard guy. Sometimes You can little show her sensitivity but not too much
1. Nothing is a problem for You, because You ARE A SUCCES MAN, everything is posibble for YOU.
Ok, I think it's enough for now.
IP Logged

fizyka , karta wzorów fizyka , książki z fizyki
khuram4u

« Reply #206 on: Oct 27th, 2011, 4:09pm »

if you want to attract the female and want a place in her heart then know the girl as much as you can and communicate appropriately.

So, how do I find out what kind of personality she has?  You need to ask questions and get to know her.  The most important things you need to find out about her are:

1. Does she look for the best possible mate and goes out with a dozen guys to find out OR does she go for the first guy that slightly gets her interest?

2. Is she open about her relationship?  Is she open about sex?

3. Is she “Miss Independent?”  Meaning, is she a strong career-oriented women that wants to work in the future?  Or is she more of a house wife type of quality, where she would want to stay home and look after the children?

Now these questions, and more as you get to know her, will give you a basic idea of what kind of personality she has.  And also you can get a basic idea from these questions about how to attract women with these specific personalities.
IP Logged
fizyka

Physics&Informa tics <3

« Reply #207 on: Dec 6th, 2011, 4:17pm »

@khuram4u
I think yout advices are ok, but it is for tittle older ladies, who like to build stable relationship.

I think, if we are young, we should just have fun, and this stuff like stable-relationship will come later. Now is time to parties and experiments if U R under 30 Cheesy
IP Logged

fizyka , karta wzorów fizyka , książki z fizyki
alien2
Uberpuzzler

« Reply #208 on: Feb 10th, 2012, 4:52pm »

I'm a bit shy when it comes to Martian and human females. But I have decided to show you the picture of my girlfriend. She is everything to me. I would like to pop the question, but I'm not sure how to proceed. What should I say to her? I'd appreciate any advice.
IP Logged

martincroe

« Reply #209 on: Feb 13th, 2012, 2:46am »

i agree with you, some time women is a big problem for all,  no body understand the women
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »