wu :: forums
« wu :: forums - Early Counting Systems »

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 2:39am

RIDDLES SITE WRITE MATH! Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
   wu :: forums
   general
   truth
(Moderators: Eigenray, SMQ, Grimbal, ThudnBlunder, towr, Icarus, william wu)
   Early Counting Systems
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Early Counting Systems  (Read 12176 times)
towr
wu::riddles Moderator
Uberpuzzler

Some people are average, some are just mean.

Re: Early Counting Systems  
« Reply #25 on: Dec 15th, 2007, 1:05pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Dec 14th, 2007, 3:16pm, Ghost Sniper wrote:
OK. In the first part of the first Home Alone, the parents did a head count. However, a neighbor's kid was mixed in with the 11 other kids, and since he was wearing a hat, he looked like Kevin. So, the parents counted 12, and with Kevin sleeping in, he got left behind.
If that kid looked like Kevin, they'd have counted him in anyway. "Is everyone here? Well, there's Kevin, there's [...] Well, guess that's everyone."

I suppose they could do a rolecall, but that hardly applies to sheep. "Betsy, you here?" "Baaaaa" "Clara?" "Baaaa"
You'd need some amazingly smart sheep..
IP Logged

Wikipedia, Google, Mathworld, Integer sequence DB
etermpapers5

Re: Early Counting Systems  
« Reply #26 on: Apr 4th, 2012, 3:18am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hey guys this is first time i visit your site and i found your info amazing i didnt know about early counting system before but after reading all comments here i came to know about these system thanks for all of your info.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »