wu :: forums
« wu :: forums - my theory on life »

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 7:18pm

RIDDLES SITE WRITE MATH! Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
   wu :: forums
   general
   truth
(Moderators: Eigenray, william wu, towr, SMQ, ThudnBlunder, Grimbal, Icarus)
   my theory on life
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: my theory on life  (Read 9898 times)
smellysam

my theory on life  
« on: Sep 18th, 2011, 5:54pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Before you read, their is more that I did not put in here. A lot more. If I didn't explain some parts clearly, its mainly the wording. Play with the theories in your own mind.  

Life...is it real? To us, of course it's real.. I'm here. Aren't I? I'm living, I'm breathing. I can think, I can dream.
Is it our last life? On Earth or as a human. Yes, I think so. Unless you get a another life on Earth.
If not on this Earth again, I think we will move on, into the next form to what we call, outer-space. The Universe.
Most people think we die and thats it. That dieing is such a terrible thing and you mourn for loved ones death. This isn't all we go through though.

Humans think that planet Earth is all that matters. I think that it's supposed to be like this. Because if it wasn't, people would think your crazy about things you talk about.
Their are 2 types of people. It's a mind-set. Your brain functions and views things different from others. You can't explain it. It's who you are.  

Type 1 - People that think Earth is all that matters. This can involve working hard in school, trying to obey laws most of the time. Basically every action you do is for yourself
and what will make you look best infront of others. This isn't always such a bad thing.

Type 2 - Ever meet those people, that think about life on other planets..? Ha, your crazy. Being a human is the best. Were so smart and have great technology.  
Word, to us. Obviously an xbox is cooler than playing catch like they used to do for entertainment long time ago.

This is our only life, after this... what?
We die? Go to heaven or hell? Forever...? Psht, please.  
Now, as you read more. You'll understand more. You may think some things don't make sense because I worded it wrong, or just couldn't think of a way to put it simple.
But how can be life on Earth be it? That's the question nobody will ever know. When you die, you die. You can't come back and tell everyone what happended lol.
What happens next?  
Catholics think you go to perkatory. Choosing to either pray to God, or move away towards the Devil. In hell, the worst scumbag place ever.
Do we know if Heaven & Hell is another world we live on? Full of Gods creation and beauty? Perhaps it is like space.. and we keep on traveling and learning about new things.
so distant from Earth. Other religions, say you will turn into another form on Earth. Such as animals, insects, ect..  
If this is true, maybe this happens because your mind was not complete in human form.
IP Logged
smellysam

Re: my theory on life  
« Reply #1 on: Sep 18th, 2011, 5:54pm »

Let me explain my theory, which comes easily to me.
I won't explain these forms in a specific order, because If its true the forms probably happen in the order their supposed to for your journey in life.

Form - Earth
For all we know this can be the our 1st journey in life or our 10th. (I think it's closer to 1) This journey is harsh for everyone at times. To humans, living in this world is always difficult.  
Even if you have a lot of money.
(money issues, family problems, ect..) Everyone has them. It can be natural tasks each person encounters. To see if their ready to endure them and finding out who you are.
We grow up with a family and things happen. Can be early in life, or late. We meet new people, have interests, and must make a living for ourselves.  
Each person can choose their choices.  
You see some people, being nice and smart. If they choose wrong paths that encounter them, can become corrupt and a mess.  

We have tests throughout our life, preparing for the future on Earth. Maybe these giants tasks we need to complete on Earth are the things that will choose our path
for our next life. Like the movie Wristcutters, if you kill yourself you might go to a worse place than Earth. If you live a happy life and your a nice person, you might go into a  
better life. Could be simple as a dog with a happy family. Opposite, dog with a sh*tty life. If you enjoyed the nature of God's creation. A life can be an animal that has a habitat in
those kind of places. Living your life in that area..

Form  - Animals
Im sure each person thought at least one time ""- What if I was an animal... IfI was a bird, I'd fly around. If I was a tiger, I'd be a stealthy killer."    
This can all be chosen on your life as a human and what kind of life you lived. I would imagine if you were a stealthy human, your next life would let you complete it as an  
animal in that form. Such as a shark. All they do is hunt. A boring person with no personality may be a boring animal or insect. Like a frog or a deer. Idk
Of course they know they won't become one, but then they heard some people thinking they might become an animal in a next life. This can all be 1 big chain that occurs
with all humans, but we will never know if its true.
IP Logged
smellysam

« Reply #2 on: Sep 18th, 2011, 5:55pm »

Form - Space
A person interested in space and other forms of life may become a star or something involved with the universe.
If we become part of the universe, we will be full of energy.  
We will be apart of a galaxy. Milky Way or another. Meeting other stars that could have been people from Earth or another life.  
I don't really know what stars would do, or if they can travel. Because when we look at them their always in the same spot.
But for all we know they communicate in a different way, or they don't even need to communicate.
To us it sounds boring. But I'm not a star. I obv don't know what they would do or how their lives are.  
Being a part of the universe can just be another looong test/journey before you make it to your next life.
You know how to humans, billions of years is really long. Space, is a picture at night. Because its their every night.  
Well what if in star-form you you live as a star until your ready to move deeper into space. Leaving your star behind to die or to be for another to take its place.
Maybe all that matters is our mind and soul. Traveling through energy. Traveling at light speed.
Yes, it all makes sense to humans... "all that was is a shooting star " It's awesome and some people think it's really interesting. Others, would rather drink beer.
You kno how people say "you'll understand when your older"   That's kinda what I mean. People don't realize anything other than what happens on Earth.
Because things here is most important to them.

So, when we hear about traveling at light speed, and all of these other galaxies. Do you think just because we cannot see other life, it doesn't exist? Of course not.
We cannot see minds or souls. Closest thing I can think of is Telepathic communication. This consists of two directions, sending and receiving..  
Meaning, other life may communicate regularly like this. Or another way can be as sounds. Like music we hear.
Its a totally different form... I don't kno what else to say...

The creators of this Universe made all of these galaxies and beautiful images of space. Yes, to humans that's all they are. Pretty pictures. It takes Type 1 to be able to make the
technology, with is extremely important. Then we will be able to learn about these and understand more.
Since their are so many stars and everything else in space. Moving light years and all of those other speeds can just be the normal way of traveling. Just like humans use cars and planes.
The sky is our space, doesn't take to long to travel from country to country. Well, light years wouldn't be to bad for galaxy to galaxy....

God has the perfect punishment or reward for our actions and beliefs. If were a good person, you get rewarded.
If were terrible you get punished in hell or maybe animal/insect form with a crummy life.

If all of the religions and thoughts are true, then they can all happen to different people. Religion is a main subject on what keeps humans busy their entire life.
Its up to you to decide in what you believe. Perhaps Jesus put Christianity on Earth.. Because Heaven, can be the shortcut to space form... That does seem like the best life doesn't it?
Idk about you, but I would love to be on that form. Being able to travel inside of Jupiter and other planets. Seeing everything else that is out their...
It only makes sence that that is our next journey... What does the next life after space have? What is that like.. We already did the human, animal, and space form..  
I can only think of 1 thing that it may be like.. another Universe.. Can involve so many different things...Humans Imagination... video games..
IP Logged
smellysam

« Reply #3 on: Sep 18th, 2011, 5:55pm »

In a way, closest thing I can think of. Is World of Warcraft or the Green Lantern movie.  
In a different universe, that includes other worlds is formed so much different.
Minds,brains, thought paths.
The big bang created mass, hot and cold, gravity, cells and all kinds of gases.
Another universe, can create a creature, and make this certain creatures skin have chemical bonds with certain types of molecules in the air from their universes Big Bang.
Then their minds may be able to create fire balls, or magical spells.... pulled in from the air around them.
Like or video games, if you life in the forest.. Your nature. The mountains, your more of a snow/ice guy. So they would create those kinda spells.
We breath in air to live, they breath in magic.. (magic to us, to them its normal)
To use it for good/evil, as humans use bombs and weapons.
Basically like Harry Potter. Just because this can't happen in our
universe, doesn't mean their cannot be another Universe/glaxay with soooo much different sh*t.

Our galaxy we live in, can be a living community. This galaxy can have a mind of its own. With all of the living things dying, eventually becoming closer to the Creator.
Billions of years isn't a lot of time for a star or planet. Those are like years to us for them. Once a human gets old, they reflect on their past.  
Usually trying to be a good person, not worrying what any body thinks of them.
Their at the brink of their human life, moving on into the next. Yes, us humans think they die and that's basically it so we cry and mourn and were sad.
But what if their moving on and we may see them in the future, or we might have new parents, or we might be on our own.

Earth might be the first stage, releasing good and bad humans, trying to prepare them for the next life off of our home, Earth.
Going through all different forms, seeing if their ready.
IP Logged
smellysam

« Reply #4 on: Sep 18th, 2011, 5:55pm »

What if earth, is part of the world of space.. Being infested by humans. A species that is ruining earth a with pollution and gases.. Ruining forests for buildings.. We have our chance for change, which we are not going to go to.

A new change would be legalizing weed. Its for those to thing of these theories, coming together with ourselves and nature. If the world smoked weed, or decided to be smart.. we would be a great world with wonderful inventions.

I have a picture, in my head and Im working on it in paint. Of how our space we will rarley explore, is just our next life into the future.
IP Logged
fizyka

Physics&Informa tics <3

« Reply #5 on: Sep 20th, 2011, 12:40pm »

Your theory is wrong.
Everything is much more simple, there is no god, hell, heaven, other worlds where you go when you die. When You die, you die, and there will be nothing of you. You will not exist when you die, that is something like end of world by for the person that dies. I know is really hard to imagine that now we are living, thinking, feeling and another day we can't because we feel nothing, we not exist, but I am pretty sure that works just like that.
IP Logged

fizyka , karta wzorów fizyka , książki z fizyki
smellysam

« Reply #6 on: Sep 20th, 2011, 1:20pm »

I mean, I can see that. That's the view of many many people.  

I think life is way more than that though
IP Logged
towr
wu::riddles Moderator
Uberpuzzler

Some people are average, some are just mean.

« Reply #7 on: Sep 20th, 2011, 10:02pm »

But is that based on anything more than wishful thinking? Life won't simply be more than that by wishing it were.
IP Logged

Wikipedia, Google, Mathworld, Integer sequence DB
rmsgrey
Uberpuzzler

134688278 134688278   rmsgrey   rmsgrey

« Reply #8 on: Sep 28th, 2011, 6:18am »

on Sep 20th, 2011, 10:02pm, towr wrote:
But is that based on anything more than wishful thinking? Life won't simply be more than that by wishing it were.

Life will be neither more nor less than what it is. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, but Occam's Razor suggests that we take it as such provisionally - it's worth taking cheap precautions against an afterlife, but not at the expense of the life we know we have.
IP Logged
towr
Uberpuzzler

« Reply #9 on: Sep 28th, 2011, 1:34pm »

The thing is, that while absence of evidence is no evidence of absence, there are billions of imaginable alternatives that it's not evidence of absence of.  
So when someone favours any specific alternative over the others (or over none), I have to wonder if there's a basis for that or if it's just a matter of taste; i.e. is there anything to say in favour of it that couldn't be as well said for the others.

One could argue endlessly over what is true and what isn't without reaching any resolution, but in these cases it seems more interesting to me to just let go of the question of what is true and try to look at what has good, or interesting, arguments for it.
IP Logged

rmsgrey
Uberpuzzler

« Reply #10 on: Sep 29th, 2011, 6:03am »

on Sep 28th, 2011, 1:34pm, towr wrote:
The thing is, that while absence of evidence is no evidence of absence, there are billions of imaginable alternatives that it's not evidence of absence of.  
So when someone favours any specific alternative over the others (or over none), I have to wonder if there's a basis for that or if it's just a matter of taste; i.e. is there anything to say in favour of it that couldn't be as well said for the others.

One could argue endlessly over what is true and what isn't without reaching any resolution, but in these cases it seems more interesting to me to just let go of the question of what is true and try to look at what has good, or interesting, arguments for it.

But surely everyone knows that the secret to a happy afterlife is to send me $10 a week for 20 years!
IP Logged
Grimbal
Uberpuzzler

« Reply #11 on: Sep 29th, 2011, 7:54am »

And the secret for eternal life is to send me $10 per year forever.
IP Logged
towr
Uberpuzzler

« Reply #12 on: Sep 29th, 2011, 10:36am »

on Sep 29th, 2011, 7:54am, Grimbal wrote:
And the secret for eternal life is to send me $10 per year forever.
Does that come with a money back guarantee  Tongue
IP Logged

Grimbal
Uberpuzzler

« Reply #13 on: Oct 1st, 2011, 3:40pm »

It comes with a life-long money back guarantee.
« Last Edit: Oct 1st, 2011, 3:41pm by Grimbal » IP Logged
fizyka

Physics&Informa tics <3

« Reply #14 on: Oct 9th, 2011, 8:11am »

Life is simpler than We all thought, just live and doesnt hurt other people. Dont think about bad things and go Smiley
IP Logged

fizyka , karta wzorów fizyka , książki z fizyki
JiNbOtAk
Uberpuzzler

Hana Hana No Mi

« Reply #15 on: Oct 23rd, 2011, 7:01pm »

Can anyone claim that he/she had lived a life, totally without having hurt another person ? Wonder what kind of life that would be..
IP Logged

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Grimbal
Uberpuzzler

« Reply #16 on: Oct 25th, 2011, 6:15am »

There is labor pain, for a start...
« Last Edit: Oct 25th, 2011, 6:16am by Grimbal » IP Logged
towr
Uberpuzzler

« Reply #17 on: Oct 25th, 2011, 8:38am »

But then, there are also epidurals.

Besides, that could reasonably be qualified as someone('s body) hurting herself. It's the mother's body trying to forcefully expel the baby that causes her pain; it's not an 'act' on part of the baby.
IP Logged

rmsgrey
Uberpuzzler

« Reply #18 on: Oct 26th, 2011, 7:06am »

They may have changed their minds since, but last I heard, labour was thought to be triggered by the baby, not the mother - when the baby starts needing resources faster than the mother's body is supplying them, it signals the mother's body to start the process...
IP Logged
towr
Uberpuzzler

« Reply #19 on: Oct 26th, 2011, 8:57am »

True, but if I tell you to hit yourself and you do it, you're still the one hurting yourself Tongue
Although if I'm using mind-control (i.e. you cannot but do what I say) then the distinction gets decidedly fuzzier. In the case of labour it's involuntary on both sides, so I'd be somewhat hesitant to say either party is hurting the other even though pain in caused.
IP Logged

alien2
Uberpuzzler

« Reply #20 on: Oct 26th, 2011, 12:56pm »

on Sep 18th, 2011, 5:54pm, smellysam wrote:
Most people think we die and thats it. That dieing is such a terrible thing and you mourn for loved ones death.

“Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealously. The shadow of greed, that is.”

Yoda quote
IP Logged

khuram4u

« Reply #21 on: Nov 2nd, 2011, 12:39pm »

type I people are somewhat are that think effectively. As one have to live on earth.  

Type II are extra a bit but thinking about living on other planets involves so much research. Costs a lot of money and time. Life is so short to make these..
IP Logged
iatkrox

« Reply #22 on: Jul 2nd, 2012, 12:59am »

It's true there are so many different types of peoples are out there.But my idea is do your works and help to other peoples.Then you don't need to afraid about after death life.All is well and do you best     Wink we all going to die Cry so don't think more about that and do what i said   Roll Eyes
IP Logged
imm0

zap

« Reply #23 on: Jun 11th, 2013, 2:45am »

I dont know if i can post links but you have to youtube this video "All we see & seem is but a dream within a dream "
IP Logged
mejohnreeves

« Reply #24 on: Oct 24th, 2013, 1:38am »

Life is hard and We are so soft... thats it Smiley
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »