wu :: forums
« wu :: forums - Was The Hindenburg Disaster a Hoax? »

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 11:50am

RIDDLES SITE WRITE MATH! Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
   wu :: forums
   general
   truth
(Moderators: ThudnBlunder, Icarus, towr, SMQ, Eigenray, william wu, Grimbal)
   Was The Hindenburg Disaster a Hoax?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Was The Hindenburg Disaster a Hoax?  (Read 7661 times)
jamesw11

Was The Hindenburg Disaster a Hoax?  
« on: Dec 16th, 2011, 3:56am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Ok, I know the subject line was a little over the top but it's at least debatable.  Ever since I did a project in middle school I have been fascinated with The Hindenburg and just much of early 20th century aviation.  I'm planning on publishing my book at some point since I've written a plethora of research papers and Articles that have been piling up.  There are TONS of theories on why The Hindenburg actually exploded and crashed but the cause hasn't really been as in-depth as it could be.  Looking for like-minded fans or just a good conversation about early aviation, feel free to drop into my site too with plenty of articles and photos at http://www.the-hindenburg.com/ or feel free to message me sometime and we'll chat it up!  Smiley
IP Logged
SMQ
wu::riddles Moderator
Uberpuzzler

Re: Was The Hindenburg Disaster a Hoax?  
« Reply #1 on: Dec 16th, 2011, 4:50am »

Please be aware of this policy regarding links in signature blocks of new members.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator:

--SMQ
IP Logged

--SMQ

jamesw11

Re: Was The Hindenburg Disaster a Hoax?  
« Reply #2 on: Dec 16th, 2011, 5:03am »

I apologize moderator, I think I remedied the problem now going to check out this riddle area looks promising, sorry again  Grin
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »