wu :: forums
« wu :: forums - Please teach me how to use this site »

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 19th, 2024, 10:30am

RIDDLES SITE WRITE MATH! Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
   wu :: forums
   general
   wanted
(Moderators: Icarus, Grimbal, SMQ, towr, ThudnBlunder, Eigenray, william wu)
   Please teach me how to use this site
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Please teach me how to use this site  (Read 4618 times)
fuden98

Please teach me how to use this site  
« on: Mar 22nd, 2013, 10:12pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I can't see any category in this site . I want to post pictures but it said i need to post 50 . What ?
IP Logged
towr
wu::riddles Moderator
Uberpuzzler

Some people are average, some are just mean.

Re: Please teach me how to use this site  
« Reply #1 on: Mar 23rd, 2013, 5:19am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

This is a riddle forum, so it centers on people posting puzzles and people replying with (partial) solutions or other comments that hopefully contribute in some way. There are a number of subforums for specific categories of riddles.
The wanted subforum you're in is for members of this community to make requests they think other members of this community might help with.  
To deter spamming, certain functionality (like posting links) is limited for newer members. Since most activity revolves around posting and commenting on puzzles that's not usually a problem -- few riddles require images or links. If there's a good reason to include links/images, you can always post them in plain-text, and some helpful moderator will probably turn them into real links.
IP Logged

Wikipedia, Google, Mathworld, Integer sequence DB
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »