wu :: forums
« wu :: forums - A Song of Ice and Fire »

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 7:50am

RIDDLES SITE WRITE MATH! Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
   wu :: forums
   general
   wanted
(Moderators: SMQ, Icarus, towr, ThudnBlunder, Grimbal, Eigenray, william wu)
   A Song of Ice and Fire
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: A Song of Ice and Fire  (Read 2191 times)
JiNbOtAk
Uberpuzzler

Hana Hana No Mi

A Song of Ice and Fire  
« on: Mar 18th, 2014, 1:25am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I've started reading this series a couple of months back (Ok, so I was a little bit late joining the party), and I'm currently just starting the fourth book, A Feast for Crows. After the cliffhanger ending of the third book, (A Storm of Swords), it seems that this book is moving slowly. I've checked some online reviews of the book, and most agree that it's worst book of the series (so far anyway).  

Since I don't want to slog through 700+ pages only to be pissed off at the author, I'm wondering is it ok to skip this book altogether and read A Dance with Dragons instead ? Would I be missing out on any major plots ? Hopefully those who had read the series could share your insights.

Thanks!!
IP Logged

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
nic05

Re: A Song of Ice and Fire  
« Reply #1 on: May 30th, 2014, 5:54am »

Grin Grin

can u tell me what happens to daenerys targaryen's dragons at the ending......... Huh Huh
« Last Edit: May 30th, 2014, 5:54am by nic05 » IP Logged
JiNbOtAk
Uberpuzzler

Hana Hana No Mi

« Reply #2 on: Jun 1st, 2014, 8:23pm »

on May 30th, 2014, 5:54am, nic05 wrote:
Grin Grin

can u tell me what happens to daenerys targaryen's dragons at the ending......... Huh Huh

Sorry, can't help you there. The series is still ongoing. According to the author, it might never end..   Shocked

p/s : I'm gonna stop reading after the 5th book. The plot had became so complex that I get a headache just trying to remember who's who.
IP Logged

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Nimue

« Reply #3 on: Jun 2nd, 2014, 9:46pm »

on May 30th, 2014, 5:54am, nic05 wrote:
Grin Grin

They become Pokemons Grin
IP Logged
movie4fun

« Reply #4 on: Aug 18th, 2014, 6:18pm »

I wouldnt recommend skipping on anything. I read it too quickly and now I am finding myself searching google every week for release date of "The Winds of Winter" Sad

Started reading malazn book of fallen though that is another epic one.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »