wu :: forums
« wu :: forums - The assassination of yet another president »

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 19th, 2024, 11:28pm

RIDDLES SITE WRITE MATH! Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
   wu :: forums
   riddles
   what am i
(Moderators: towr, Icarus, Grimbal, SMQ, william wu, ThudnBlunder, Eigenray)
   The assassination of yet another president
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: The assassination of yet another president  (Read 90 times)
alien2
Uberpuzzler

The assassination of yet another president  
« on: Dec 31st, 2017, 12:41am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

A president, I will not say who, was assassinated during giving speech. A few people have been narrowed down as potential assassinator. One’s possession was an umbrella. Another’s was a lighter in the shape of a handgun. Next, 3rd man had a flashlight. 4th a shoulder-mount camcorder; and 5th was carrying a cucumber. In all likelihood, having in mind one of them was accused beyond doubt for assassinating the president, who was it? I must point out, the culprit was Jack of all trades, hence ‘was’ since he was soon after executed.  
IP Logged

dudiobugtron
Uberpuzzler

Re: The assassination of yet another president  
« Reply #1 on: Dec 31st, 2017, 3:57am »

Was the president allergic to cucumber?
IP Logged
alien2
Uberpuzzler

« Reply #2 on: Dec 31st, 2017, 4:18am »

What? He made him eat it?! I am reporting this post! Nope. I am not. I am not a snitch.  

Btw, I had never, not ever, heard of a president, who died simply by touching a cucumber. We must be talking 'bout one deadly cucumber, lethal weapon and all. No wait. That's be... Mel Gibson! Which is better? Mel? Or cucumber? At the moment, I am hungry. Sorry, Mel. There'd be no watching Mad Max . . . tonight!
« Last Edit: Dec 31st, 2017, 6:18am by alien2 » IP Logged

Grimbal
wu::riddles Moderator
Uberpuzzler

« Reply #3 on: Jan 3rd, 2018, 1:28am »

Whas the ligher in a shape of a handgun actually a handgun disguised as a lighter in the shape of a handgun?  I mean, what looks more like a handgun than a lighter in a shape of a handgun?

Or it could be a lighter in a shape of a handgun in a shape of a lighter in a shape of a handgun.  He could have used that to light the fuse of the bomb hidden under the podium.
IP Logged
alien2
Uberpuzzler

« Reply #4 on: Jan 3rd, 2018, 3:37am »

Not a bad and quite some imaginative and ingenious idea. You didn't shoot your president, did you? Actually, I think there is a better option, forwhy one must hold the handgun and point it at the president which, I am sure you'd agree, doesn't leave much room for a splendid aiming 'embellished' by plenty time at your disposal, that is to say, with the lighter/gun/lighter/gun one must act very quickly in order to try to accomplish his nasty deed.    
« Last Edit: Jan 3rd, 2018, 3:38am by alien2 » IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »