Is this treatment for me?
[ No longer recruiting participants]
For two weeks during the past month, have you...
- felt sad, blue, or down in the dumps?
- Lost interest in daily life?
- Had trouble with sleep or appetite?
- Had friends or family express concern?
- Felt tired, worthless, or guilty?
- Had trouble concentrating or making decisions?
We may be able to help!
If you are 18 years or older and currently experiencing depression, you may be eligible to participate in a no-cost, non-medication treatment research study at the clinic.
How do I sign-up?
What will I do?
First, you will be interviewed to determine if you are eligible for the study. Then, if you are eligible, you will attend 50 minute individual therapy sessions, 1-2 days per week for 16 weeks. After you complete your treatment, we will ask that you complete three follow-up interviews.
Appointments will be scheduled at times that are convenient for you. Compensation is available for follow-up interviews.
Contact our clinic for additional information on eligibility and how to begin participating in the study.
Provide your name, phone number, and the best days and times to contact you!
Phone: (510) 643 - 3797
- 20-26 sessions of evidence-based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
- Will not be asked to stop the medication or therapy they are currently using.
- We will continue to enroll new participants until Spring 2019.