- Fall asleep in class?
- Remain awake at night when you want to sleep?
- Need an alarm to wake up in the morning?
- Struggle to find the energy for sports or other activities?
PARENT/TEEN SLEEP TREATMENT
Is this treatment for me?
Teens, do you...
Parents, do you...
- Want to learn how to support your teenager in improving their sleep?
- Want to engage in conversations about sleep that promote positive habits?
We may be able to help.
Teenagers ages 10-18 who go to bed late or have trouble waking up may be eligible to participate in a no-cost, non-medication treatment research study with our highly trained sleep coaches!
How can I sign-up?
How do I know if I'm eligible?
Teenagers ages 10-18 who are having sleep difficulties may be eligible.
If you're interested in participating,
contact our clinic for additional information:
(510) 643 - 3797
What does this treatment include?
Eligible teenagers and their parents will attend simultaneous but seperate interventions for six weeks. Each teen will receive six sessions of sleep coaching with a highly trained sleep coach while their parent/guardian learns about effective communication about sleep.
Do I receive any benefits for participating in this study?
- One-on-one sleep coaching sessions at no cost.
- Gift cards for participation and other activities.
- Better sleep may improve your mental and physical health.
- Be a part of a study that may help others like you to improve their sleep!