Is This treatment for me?
- Fall asleep in class?
- Remain awake at night when you want to sleep?
- Need an alarm to wake up in the morning?
- Struggle to find the energy for sports or other activities?
parents, DO YOU…
- Want to learn how to support your teenager in improving their sleep?
- Want to engage in conversations about sleep that promote positive habits?
WE MAY BE ABLE TO HELP.
Teenagers ages 10-18 who go to bed late or have trouble waking up may be eligible to participate in a no-cost, non-medication treatment research study with our highly trained sleep coaches!
How can i get involved?
Teenagers ages 10-18 who are having sleep difficulties may be eligible. If you’re interested in participating, please submit your interest here, or contact our clinic to get more information.
(510) 643 – 3797 or email@example.com
What does this treatment include?
Eligible teenagers and their parents will attend simultaneous but separate interventions for six weeks. Each teen will receive six sessions of sleep coaching with a highly trained sleep coach while their parent/guardian learns about effective communication about sleep.
Do I receive any benefits for participating in this study?
– One-on-one sleep coaching sessions at no cost.
– Gift cards for participation and other activities.-
– Better sleep may improve your mental and physical health.
– Be a part of a study that may help others like you to improve their sleep!