Abstracts of Confirmed Presentations
- Qingfei Yin - George Washington University
- Disha Jani - Princeton University
- Deborah Wood - University of California, Berkeley
- Utathya Chattopadhyaya - University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign - "Migration, Co-operation and the Politics of Ganja: The Global Iterations of an Asian Intoxicant, 1840-1940"
- Christopher Szabla – Cornell University - "Colonialism, Technocracy, and International Law in the Struggle for Global Migration Governance"
- John Chen – Columbia University
- Janira Teague – University of California, Los Angeles - "I, too, am America: African American and Afro-Caribbean Identity, Citizenship, and Migrations to New York City, 1830s-1930s"
- E. Kyle Romero – Vanderbilt University - "Moving People: Refugee Politics, Foreign Aid, and the Emergence of American Humanitarianism"
- Julia Shatz - University of California, Berkeley - The ‘Glocalization’ of Governance: Child Welfare in Interwar Palestine
- Hilary Lynd - University of California, Berkeley - Living Together, Living Apart: The Soviet Ethnoterrorial Federation in Apartheid’s Mirror
Please send any questions or comments to: email@example.com