Re: Electronic Meeting/Libertarian Students of America (fwd)

Kevin Dempsey Peterson (peterson@ocf.Berkeley.EDU)
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 14:47:13 -0800

For anyone out there who can read this newsgroup, but not post, what's
going on is that the Berkeley news host sends out all the newsgroups,
but only accents incoming messages in a couple newsgroups (ucb.jobs
ucb.alumni and stuff).  If you want to post from somewhere off campus
(earthlink, autobahn &c.), send the messages via email to:
ucb-org-cal-libertarians@news.berkeley.edu

This will post it to the newsgroup.  If you reply to the newsgroup
(posting the message), it will probably silently disappear when it gets
to Agate (news.berkeley.edu).  If you're using netscape or something
like that, <A HREF = "mailto:ucb-org-cal-libertarians@news.berkeley.edu"
TITLE = "Posting from off campus sites">a mailto: link</A> should help.

On LSA, I'd vote yes, but I'm withdrawn this semester, and only students
can vote.

--
Kevin: peterson@ocf.berkeley.edu  http://www.autobahn.org/~peterson
AKA peterson@autobahn.org