Re: Online meeting

Seth David Schoen (schoen@uclink4.Berkeley.EDU)
17 Feb 1998 03:09:40 GMT

George J. Lee writes:

>I hereby call an online meeting for 72 hours to vote on Dan's
>constitutional amendment requiring officers to be students or faculty
>of UC Berkeley and on Seth's amendment regarding hazing and
>discrimination.

I vote YES on Dan's amendment, and NO WITHOUT PREJUDICE on my amendment.

(The versions of the amendment I offered in the physical meeting were all
unsatisfactory in one way or another, and I haven't had time yet to do the
necessary research to figure out the best way to phrase my changes.)

--
   Seth David Schoen L&S '01 (undeclared) / schoen@uclink4.berkeley.edu
Magna dis immortalibus habenda est atque huic ipsi Iovi Statori, antiquissimo