Re: Anarchist Student Union Constitution

Nesim Sisa (nesim@soda.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU)
Sat, 21 Mar 1998 00:15:46 -0800

On 21 Mar 1998, Seth David Schoen wrote:

> It's interesting that the initials of "Anarchist Student Union Constitution"
> are "ASUC".
>
> I don't desire to be a member of the Students for Individual Liberty or the
> Objectivist group, but I am willing to be a SAS signatory for either.

  I am curious, why would you want your name on signed to some group you
don't want to join. I don't think there is anything wrong with having 900
million little groups, however faking signatories seems a little silly.