Re: Anarchist Student Union Constitution

Seth David Schoen (schoen@uclink4.Berkeley.EDU)
29 Mar 1998 05:03:51 GMT

Nesim Sisa writes:

>On 21 Mar 1998, Seth David Schoen wrote:
>
>> It's interesting that the initials of "Anarchist Student Union Constitution"
>> are "ASUC".
>>
>> I don't desire to be a member of the Students for Individual Liberty or the
>> Objectivist group, but I am willing to be a SAS signatory for either.
>>
>  I am curious, why would you want your name on signed to some group you
>don't want to join. I don't think there is anything wrong with having 900
>million little groups, however faking signatories seems a little silly.

I support the existence of the Objectivist group, but I don't believe in
Objectivism -- at least, not entirely.

I do want the group to be registered with SAS, though, so that people who
do believe in Objectivism can more easily organize and help work for
libertarian causes.

--
   Seth David Schoen L&S '01 (undeclared) / schoen@uclink4.berkeley.edu
Magna dis immortalibus habenda est atque huic ipsi Iovi Statori, antiquissimo