Re: Signatories for new clubs

Seth David Schoen (schoen@uclink4.Berkeley.EDU)
12 Apr 1998 00:15:57 GMT

George J. Lee writes:

>Do we have enough signatories for the Anarchist Student Union and the
>Students for Individual Liberty? Who will be the contacts? I get the
>impression that Seth is interested in the Anarchist group and Nesim is
>interested in SIL.

I am interested in the anarchist group, but I'm still not feeling very
well (as you may have noticed in that I have hardly made it to many
CalLib meetings).  So I don't think it would be such a good idea for me
to be the contact person for the anarchist group, although I will be glad
to sign the paper.

--
   Seth David Schoen L&S '01 (undeclared) / schoen@uclink4.berkeley.edu
Magna dis immortalibus habenda est atque huic ipsi Iovi Statori, antiquissimo