A course covering the basics of setting up and administering a production-quality Linux server environment.
Week 12 Announcements
- Last Thursday’s guest lecture is now available on YouTube.
- Regularly scheduled DeCal material has now concluded! Thank you for flying OCF, and we hope you enjoyed the course :D
- Bonus lab 11 has been released and will be due on 5/9! Lab 11 is optional and may be used to replace an incomplete and/or late lab. Note that lab 0 does not count towards the required 10 labs.
- End-of-semester notices: Unless you have requested a lab drop, please remember that 10 labs must be completed before the end-of-semester deadline of Sunday, 05/09. The optional 11th lab will be released next week and will be due on 5/9, for those who were not able to complete a regularly scheduled lab.
- (For registered students) If you feel that you’ll need more time to complete labs, or have more than 2 late labs, fill out this form.
- There will be no live lab this week. If you’d like support of any kind, or would like to chat with other students, #decal-general is always open!
- 7:30 PM
- 8:00 PM
- 8:30 PM
- 9:00 PM
- 9:30 PM
- 10:00 PM
Beginner Lab8:00 PM–9:00 PMocf.io/decalzoom
Advanced Lab8:00 PM–9:00 PMocf.io/decalzoom