FAST loves sharing beauty tips and tricks from time to time, so here’s some of our favorite practice when it comes to skincare.
- Eat healthy, hydrate, sleep, repeat.
- If you wear makeup: consider changing a form of makeup remover. Changing from a cleansing oil or a cream to mi-cellar water may help clear out your acne. Also refrain from using makeup wipes on a regular basis to avoid damaging your skin.
- ALWAYS ALWAYS wear sunscreen. UV rays can cause redness,dark spots, aging, and acne! Remember that a healthy tan requires sunscreen.
- Consider changing your sleep cycle–i.e., try to be awake when the sun is up and sleep when the sky is dark.
- (since you can’t do #4: Sweat!! It detoxifies your body.)
- Consider using a clay mask regularly if you don’t have sensitive skin (e.g. Kiehl’s, Origins); if you do, try brands for sensitive skin and use them when needed (Avene, La Roche-Posay)
- Too obvious but too important– please WASH your face properly.
8. Avoid overconsumption and/or frequent consumption of alcohol.
9. Change your pillowcase weekly.
10. Green tea is your new best friend! Find affordable and tasty options at Berkeley Bowl.
What’s your skin routine?