The Mental Health Coalition was established to form a culture of mental health awareness at Cal. Here’s an overview of what has been accomplished in past years:
- Senator Briana Mullen starts Half of Us campaign + Mental Health Coalition
- The ASUC Senate endorses the Mental Health Action Plan (long term visioning for how we address mental health on campus) passed
- The Mental Health Coalition hosts two town halls to address concerns regarding mental health services on campus.
- The ASUC endorses Half of Us campaign again.
- The wellness referendum, co-authored by ASUC senators and GA delegates, is passed by the student body, expanding Canadian Cialis Tang hours and Urgent Care services.
- The coalition becomes an ASUC sponsored organization.