How to Join
How to Join / SIBLING / PhREND
Benefits of Being a Member
- Priority access to Pharmacy Q&A sessions with pharmacists and pharmacy students
- Priority access to PILLS hosted workshops (e.g. pharmacy technician workshop, interview workshop)
- Discount on NCPPS tickets (see the NCPPS tab for more information)
- Eligibility to apply to NCPPS committee and PRC committee
- Opportunity to shadow a pharmacist at the end of the academic year
How to Become an Active Member
- Submit membership application online
- Membership dues: Tentative
- Attend 5 General Meetings w/ 2 excused absences (Unless otherwise communicated)
- Attend all workshops
- Attend 1 PILLS-approved volunteering event
- Attend 1 PILLS social
We accept cash to any Officer/PR or Venmo @ucberkeley-pills.
If the preview does not work for you, you may access the application here.
PILLS Newsletter Sign Up
Active Membership Status
Check your current membership status and completed requirements here. You must fill out the online membership application form first to be able to check your membership status. Contact Alisa Koay (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions regarding the membership requirements.