Goodheart, M on Ninja Courses

Average Ratings based on 3 ratings

Overall Assignments Exams Helpfulness Enthusiasm
28 54 44 58 33

Course Filter

Instructor Ratings

MUSIC 29 (Spring 2015)

Overall Assignments Exams Helpfulness Enthusiasm
50 100 46 47 30

Comment: Pretty weird class. First off I'd say that my GSI Ilya was totally awesome and helped make the class more understandable and interesting. The class itself is somewhat easy (you listen to sounds and analyze them with things like timbre, frequency, sound domain, etc.) but the tests always seemed to be more confusing then expected. I would definitely note that almost 80% of your grade is lecture, lab, and concert (you must attend 4 concerts) attendance with the other 20% or so being tests so it's pretty easy to get an A if you attend everything, even with failing the strange midterm and final.

MUSIC 29 (Spring 2015)

Overall Assignments Exams Helpfulness Enthusiasm
22 50 80 50 50

Comment: It's an easy class. Never listened to his lectures because they are just tedious. Reviewing vocabulary in the readings and it's an easy A. GSI IIya is very chill.

MUSIC 29 (Spring 2015)

Overall Assignments Exams Helpfulness Enthusiasm
13 12 7 78 20

Comment: Urgh.. took the class because of positive reviews in the past, but Goodheart was such a pain. Most students took the class to fulfill their breadth req and GPA boost. Refused to upload slide decks onto bCourses and made the exams lecture focused.. No written study guides either. On the other hand, GSI Ilya was very nice. Would recommend to take lab with him over the other GSIs!