Join us for an amazing evening sailing across the San Francisco Bay under the beautiful stars and the Golden Gate Bridge, a breath-taking view illuminated by the night lights. We’ll be celebrating our year of service and raising money for our international project, PolioPlus—to eradicate Polio throughout the world.
Tickets are open to the general public. That means you DON’T HAVE TO BE part of a Rotaract Club to attend. Everyone is welcome 🙂
- WHEN: Friday April 3, 2009. Boarding begins at 7:30pm and the cruise sets sail at 8pm. We will dock at 11pm.
- WHERE: We will be meeting at Jack London Square where we board the ship
- DRESS: Semi-formal attire (and don’t forget your masque!)
- COST: Tickets start at $25 per person. For groups of 4 or more, tickets are $23 per person. Cal Rotaract members pay $20 and $18 with a group of 4 or more.
- ALL PROFITS WILL GO TOWARDS POLIO PLUS.
- Light Appetizers.
- Live DJ.
- View of the Bay.