Think you know Berkeley? Think you got the wits? Think you’re still in shape?
Take on the Amazing Race with Cal Rotaract with a team of up to 5 others! Make your own team with friends or family members! Or come and meet new people to be assigned to a team. It’s going to be a hell of a night, and it’s a great way to set off the BIG GAME!
WHEN: Thursday Nov. 18th @ 7PM
WHERE: Sproul Fountain
WHO: Members and Non Members! Free for paid members. $2 for each non-paid members and person outside the club.
The Winning Team will receive $60 worth of Transportation Money (i.e. BART, Muni, AC Transit). Be sure to sign up through the Rotaract Facebook event.
Team Requirements (when posting on event wall or email to email@example.com)
1. Team of 4-6 (Include at least one opposite sex)
2. First and Last names, Family, and Membership status
Format of Team Submission (Through FB event wall or email):
1. FIRST LAST: FAMILY – Member
2. FIRST LAST: FAMILY – Member
3. FIRST LAST: FAMILY – Member
4. FIRST LAST: FAMILY – Guest
5. FIRST LAST: FAMILY – Guest
6. FIRST LAST: FAMILY – Guest
[Only put family if in a Rotaract Family, and put Guest if nonmember)
If coming as an Individual that wishes to be placed in a team.
Format of Submission:
1. FIRST LAST: FAMILY – Member/Guest
(FIRST LAST (of person you want to be with, must also submit individual submission as well.))
EX. 1. Kyle Wang: Pauls – Member
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
READY. SET. GO![Event_Registration_Single id=”151″]