THINK PINK during the month of October and join Rotaract in supporting Breast Cancer Awareness!
This will be an exciting meeting featuring free PINK LEMONADE, a PINK THEMED PHOTOBOOTH (thanks Rotaract Historian interns!), a PINK CAKE POP FUNDRAISER (bring $1!), and GUEST SPEAKERS (who will probably be wearing… PINK!).
MAKE SURE YOU WEAR PINK (EVEN THOUGH IT’S A TUESDAY… NOT WEDNESDAY…)
We will be talking about our upcoming events including:
– Mid-Semester Social: Board/Card Games and Movie Night! 10/18, 6-9 PM
– Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk: 10/20, 6 AM (Race starts at 8 AM)
– Flash Mob Marketing Event: 10/24
– Family Fashion Show: 10/27
– Pauley Haunted Ballroom, 10/30 (YAAAAY!!)
– Interact Stayover
We have a bunch of fun stuff planned and can’t wait for you to sign up!
And, again, make sure you wear your spiffiest PINK CLOTHING and stop by to take photos at our Photo Booth. It was a big hit last time, so we’re sure you will enjoy being goofballs in front of the camera (so bring your friends too)!