Become a Cal Rotaract Member
- Fill out our membership application by clicking here or the button down below
- Pay membership dues ($15 for one semester or $25 for two semesters!)
- Fill out the Family form to be placed into one of our families and make new friends!
- Receive a T-shirt and cool stickers designed by our Design Chair!
- Get points from going to events and be rewarded at our end of the semester Banquet!
- Receive a pin for members who reach 1000+ points!
Berkeley Rotaract has an annual club fee of $25 (or $15 per semester) to qualify for active membership.*
Benefits of Membership:
- Sorted into a Family System
- Have the opportunity to network with Rotarians through our Rotary Mentorship program
- Membership End of the Semester Recognition
- We will be tracking your activity throughout the semester using our point system
- After accumulating a certain number of points, you will be eligible to receive prizes at the end of the semester.
- Prizes include: Cal Rotaract Lanyard, “Toothpick Holder”, Kiva Loan, and Hall of Fame with free lifetime membership.
If you have financial concerns, no worries — you can still be a part of the club! While the dues help keep the club running, we understand that everyone has their own individual situation, so please feel free to inform us of yours!
* Note: You do not have to be a paid member to participate in Rotaract service events, meetings, and non-Family socials. These events are open to anyone who is interested regardless of club dues.
Meeting Dates & Times
Cal Rotaract holds general meetings every 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month at 7-8 PM. Location is announced via website, Facebook event, and email prior to each meeting. Join the Cal Rotaract Facebook group to stay up to date on the latest service events, socials, and other activities!