BA in Computer Science
Class of 2020
|CS 189||Machine Learning|
|CS 61B||Data Structures|
|CS 61A||Python Programming|
|CS 70||Discrete Mathematics|
|Math 110||Advanced Linear Algebra|
|Math 53||Multivariable calculus|
OpenCV, PCL, Scikit-learn,
Research Assistant, FHL Vive Center for Enhanced Cognition
- Performing graduate-level computer vision research under Dr. Allen Y. Yang to assemble a universal solution enabling human-computer interaction in augmented reality.
- Part of team developing OpenARK, the FHL Vive Center's open-source augmented reality SDK.
Project page: https://github.com/augcog/OpenARK.
- Improved accuracy of OpenARK's fingertip tracking algorithm to consistently above 95%.
Software Developer for CS 61A (Introductory Programming Course)
- Member of the group developing the Okpy autograder backend, which currently grades millions of coding project submissions each year; created Bacon, an efficient system for running a class-wide contest.
Web Developer for VanHomeSales.com
Aug. 2015-Jun. 2016
- Built plugins to automatically retrieve and update listing information for real-estate website.
Teaching Assistant at TechUpKids
- Taught children the basics of computer programming at coding camp in Vancouver, Canada.
262nd Place of 8216, Facebook Hacker Cup 2018
- Awarded a Facebook Hacker Cup t-shirt for placing 262nd in round two of Hacker Cup 2018.
Bronze Medalist, Canadian Computing Olympiad
- National finalist in Canada's top programming competition for high school students. First place in Western Canada.
Platinum Division, USA Computing Olympiad
- Competed in USACO's top division as an international contestant.
First Place, Startup Weekend Vancouver 2016
- Received first place at Startup Weekend Vancouver for innovative music transcription program.