"The clashing point of two subjects, two disciplines, two cultures, of two galaxies, ought to produce creative chances." - C.P. Snow. The Two Cultures (1959)
- four words: in algorithms we trust.
- forty words: studying computer science and human computer interaction to tap into user needs and desires, to augment technologist's tools with artist's sensibilities, and to create delightful user experiences so that there will be, as they say, much rejoicing in the land.
- 5th year BS Computer Science student graduating in May 2020 (taking a Plus One year to explore my interests in humanistic perspectives on the state of our world)
- currently interning at the Center for Computational Science at the University of Miami working on a computer vision project
- career interests: human-computer interaction research, computer graphics, UI, UX, software engineering
- other interests: microhistory, cultural anthropology, critical theory
- programming languages: Java, Python, C
- design tools and methods: adobe creative suite (photoshop, illustrator, indesign, XD), user observational studies and interviews, empathy map, rapid prototyping, wireframe, persona-building
- other tools and tricks: android, unix shell, git, LaTeX
- project manager and ui designer at
user experience designer and project lead at - summer 2017
- co-founder and chief operating officer at - summer 2016
useful cs resources