"The clashing point of two subjects, two disciplines, two cultures, of two galaxies, ought to produce creative chances." - C.P. Snow. The Two Cultures (1959)
- four words: in algorithms we trust.
- forty words: studying human computer interaction and cultural anthropology to tap into user needs and desires, to augment technologist's tools with artist's sensibilities, and to create delightful user experiences so that there will be, as they say, much rejoicing in the land.
- working towards a BS in computer science (graduating december 19)
- career interests: human-centered design, human-computer interaction, UI, UX, software engineering
- other interests: microhistory, cultural anthropology
- you can find a few short reflection papers on CS research seminars or papers here:
- programming languages: Java, Python, C
- design tools and methods: adobe creative suite (photoshop, illustrator, indesign, XD), user observational studies and interviews, empathy map, rapid prototyping, wireframe, persona-building
- other tools and tricks: android, unix shell, git, LaTeX
- project manager and ui designer at
user experience designer and project lead at - summer 2017
- co-founder and chief operating officer at - summer 2016
useful cs resources