Stay Tuned: UCBMUN to recruit in Spring 2019 semester!
Informational Sessions about UCBMUN will be held:
- Info Session 1: TBA
- Info Session 2: TBA
Informational sessions are an opportunity to learn more about UCBMUN and ask questions. Attendance at an informational session is not required to apply.
Applying is a two-step process:
- Written Application: due date TBA.
- Interview: If your application is selected, interviews will be conducted Friday, September 7th, through Sunday, September 9th. The interview consists of an assortment of questions aimed to test your capacity for debate and interest in international relations. It also involves a portion of questions geared around a research topic that interviewees will receive prior to their interview.
We encourage all interested UC Berkeley students to apply!
Is MUN Experience Required? – Not at all. Whether you’re new to Model UN or are an experienced delegate, all interested students are encouraged to apply! We host an extensive training program for all new members and provide one-on-one consultation in preparation for any conferences that our members attend.
Why join UCBMUN? – UCBMUN is a community of individuals passionate about debate, international relations, and travel. As a member of UCBMUN, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Compete as a delegate across the country at the nation’s most prestigious conferences, including those at Harvard, University of Pennsylvania, Columbia, USC, and UCLA
- Play an integral role in hosting the largest collegiate Model UN debate conference on the west coast
- Network with members and alumni from a variety of fields, including Political Science, Engineering, Business, and the Sciences
- Build a community of friends from all over the world
UCBMUN is one of the top MUN programs on the West Coast, and one of the best in North America, ranked 13th in 2018. Our delegates have won a slew of individual and team awards and are working their way into the top ten national ranking.
Whether you are new to Model UN or are an experienced delegate, all interested are encouraged to apply!
Questions – please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.