wu :: forums
« wu :: forums - Survey #2 »

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 3rd, 2024, 7:40am

RIDDLES SITE WRITE MATH! Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
   wu :: forums
   general
   guestbook
(Moderators: Grimbal, Eigenray, ThudnBlunder, towr, Icarus, william wu, SMQ)
   Survey #2
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Survey #2  (Read 8935 times)
mikedagr8
Uberpuzzler

A rich man is one who is content; not wealthy.

Re: Survey #2  
« Reply #75 on: Nov 19th, 2007, 11:01pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Nov 19th, 2007, 6:22am, Ghost Sniper wrote:
I'm not positive, but I'm fairly sure that I'm the youngest active member of this forum.

There's one or two other members I know of, who may be younger, and one is the same age I know for sure. So now I ask you...
Who are the people I am referring to?
« Last Edit: Nov 19th, 2007, 11:01pm by mikedagr8 » IP Logged

"It's not that I'm correct, it's that you're just not correct, and so; I am right." - M.P.E.
Ghost Sniper
Senior Riddler

Do not hide. It is useless.

« Reply #76 on: Nov 20th, 2007, 4:59am »

I know I'm younger than you, but at a wild guess, I would have to say tony?
IP Logged

*sob* I miss my mommy... *blows nose* huh, I'm on? oh right.

(thinks to self) Time for my speech to these college kids.

"Reason is more important than all emotions..."
Aurora

« Reply #77 on: Nov 20th, 2007, 8:43am »

I must be around there somewhere, I was 14 in June and I know that tiber13 is younger than me.
« Last Edit: Nov 20th, 2007, 8:46am by Aurora » IP Logged

"In these days, a man who says a thing cannot be done is quite apt to be interrupted by some idiot doing it."- Elbert Green Hubbard
mikedagr8
Uberpuzzler

« Reply #78 on: Nov 20th, 2007, 11:42am »

Well, there's still one more person who's younger than Ghost Sniper too, I think. They're not really active, but they do pop up occasionally.
Yes, Aurora, you and tiber13 were the people I was thinking of.
« Last Edit: Nov 20th, 2007, 11:24pm by mikedagr8 » IP Logged

"It's not that I'm correct, it's that you're just not correct, and so; I am right." - M.P.E.
Random Lack of Squiggily Lines
Senior Riddler

Everything before 7/1/2008 is now irrelevant.

« Reply #79 on: Nov 21st, 2007, 4:16am »

i am, and I not-so-recently lost all internet conection
*****deleted old post because it was stupid
« Last Edit: Mar 12th, 2008, 5:09pm by Random Lack of Squiggily Lines » IP Logged

You can only believe i what you can prove, and since you have nothing proven to cmpare to, you can believe in nothing.

I have ~50 posts to hack a "R" into a "D". Which one?
alien2
Uberpuzzler

« Reply #80 on: Jan 12th, 2008, 7:55am »

on Sep 19th, 2007, 10:42am, hiyathere wrote:
I know I may seem like prying, starting another survey, but I just want to see how old everyone is on this forum.

I'm 14  Tongue

When I was 14, I was in Star Trek and Hare Krishna mood. So I was reading the book Bhagavad-Gita As It Is, and also watching each and every Star Trek episode. And interestingly enough, I ended up in a mental institution for children because of it. I was sleeping next to a girl whose head was damaged by her father, as he was operating the combine harvester, probably in cornfield. He didn't saw her until it was too late. Still, she didn't act like a retard, well, maybe just a bit. There was another girl, which I called Miss Piggy, who looked just like a pig, obviously mentally retarded. Once she entered the toilet while I was sitting on the toilet bowl. She was obviously in a hurry, acting like a maniac because of nature's call. Luckily, she left and so I used the toilet paper in peace. Still, there was a nice male kid, younger than me, who didn't look crazy at all, sort of like me. Looks can deceive, sometimes. And the main reason I was in the institution was because of Star Trek. Yes, I fantasized a lot about this TV show, as I wanted to be on Enterprise for real, exploring planets, phenomenons and such. I remember fantasizing about Deanna Troi too, a lot, probably because she was real attractive. Then again, I didn't fantasize much in a sexual way, rather spiritual way, filled with deep emotions, which she could sense, having telepathic abilities.  

So, I was in the institution for some time, talking or should I say 'talking' only to this female psychiatrist. She did most of the talking, as I barely spoken a word, obviously still in this Star Trek world of fantasy, even though there was no TV in the room. I was also seldom talking to Hare Krishna, my imaginary friend. Of course, it was a one-way conversation, since God never answers anything you ask him. And after some time, my psychiatrist asked me about my wristwatch. She asked me, why do I carry it in my pocket, instead on my wrist. And later she concluded that the reason I'm carrying my wristwatch in my pocket, is because I have a small penis. She was most probably right, but being a young inexperienced virgin full of shame, I denied such interpretation, and said that she is way off.  

Yes, I was in this world of fantasy, fantasizing about a lot of things, not only Star Trek, although mostly about it, and I just couldn't get out of it. I mean, there is a real world, right? Then again, talking about the real world, I'd say it is quite understandable to fantasize instead, even though there is such thing as responsibility. But I think that the only reason she sent me home was, because she realized what a moron I truly am. And that is all I remember when I was 14. It was a rather infantile period of mine, yet innocent and kind.  

Btw, I'm 29 until my next birthday, which is in about a month.
« Last Edit: Aug 11th, 2011, 7:34am by alien2 » IP Logged

Icarus
wu::riddles Moderator
Uberpuzzler

Boldly going where even angels fear to tread.

« Reply #81 on: Jan 12th, 2008, 1:40pm »

Kitty was 12 or 13 when she first joined. We've had posts from some who were younger yet (at least one who was 10). I have no idea who is still active.

As for my age, - will do (unlike sm347, I know exactly what this means).

Though, I will admit to being not just older than dirt, but also older than life, the universe, and everything.
« Last Edit: Jan 12th, 2008, 1:41pm by Icarus » IP Logged

"Pi goes on and on and on ...
And e is just as cursed.
I wonder: Which is larger
When their digits are reversed? " - Anonymous
mikedagr8
Uberpuzzler

« Reply #82 on: Jan 12th, 2008, 11:09pm »

on Jan 12th, 2008, 1:40pm, Icarus wrote:
Kitty was 12 or 13 when she first joined. We've had posts from some who were younger yet (at least one who was 10). I have no idea who is still active.

As for my age, \infty  - \infty  will do (unlike sm347, I know exactly what this means).

Though, I will admit to being not just older than dirt, but also older than life, the universe, and everything.

Icarus, I have something here for you.

on Nov 2nd, 2002, 7:34pm, Icarus wrote:
Hooray! I'm not the oldest one on the board! ... and I'm 40.

« Last Edit: Jan 12th, 2008, 11:10pm by mikedagr8 » IP Logged

JiNbOtAk
Uberpuzzler

Hana Hana No Mi

« Reply #83 on: Jan 13th, 2008, 5:01pm »

on Jan 12th, 2008, 7:55am, Iceman wrote:

snip.

That sounds both disturbing and interesting at the same time. Though having imaginary friends is not that rare, neither is fantasizing about Diana Troy ( I have to agree on the attractive factor ) spiritual or otherwise. Although, what does carrying a wristwatch in your pocket have anything to do with the size of your Bobby Dangler ?  

Happy Birthday anyway Icey ! ( I'm guessing your birthday is on Valentines, right ? )
IP Logged

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
alien2
Uberpuzzler

« Reply #84 on: Jan 14th, 2008, 3:25am »

on Jan 13th, 2008, 5:01pm, JiNbOtAk wrote:
what does carrying a wristwatch in your pocket have anything to do with the size of your Bobby Dangler ?

Ask her that. I'm not a shrink.   Wink  

on Jan 13th, 2008, 5:01pm, JiNbOtAk wrote:
Happy Birthday anyway Icey ! ( I'm guessing your birthday is on Valentines, right ? )

.......my birthday falls on the eve of Saint Valentine's Day. Congratulations are premature but thanks anyway.  Kiss
IP Logged

Icarus
wu::riddles Moderator
Uberpuzzler

Boldly going where even angels fear to tread.

« Reply #85 on: Jan 18th, 2008, 7:36pm »

on Jan 12th, 2008, 11:09pm, mikedagr8 wrote:

Icarus, I have something here for you.

Good searching! Of course, it would have been easier to just check my member profile... Grin
IP Logged

"Pi goes on and on and on ...
And e is just as cursed.
I wonder: Which is larger
When their digits are reversed? " - Anonymous
mikedagr8
Uberpuzzler

« Reply #86 on: Jan 18th, 2008, 7:44pm »

on Jan 18th, 2008, 7:36pm, Icarus wrote:

Good searching! Of course, it would have been easier to just check my member profile... Grin

It would have been, but everyone forgets about that thread. I don't. I never forget. Cool

I just can't remember when I need to...  Tongue
IP Logged

Hippo
Uberpuzzler

« Reply #87 on: Mar 9th, 2008, 2:03pm »

My profile says I am currently 38.  
It becames difficult to remember the number of increments, but computers do the calculations well Wink
« Last Edit: Mar 9th, 2008, 2:04pm by Hippo » IP Logged
Random Lack of Squiggily Lines
Senior Riddler

Everything before 7/1/2008 is now irrelevant.

« Reply #88 on: Mar 12th, 2008, 5:11pm »

i was reading in grade 5, so i was 11. im 12 (going 13 in [infin]^[infin] millipediaseconds, the universal time counting thing
IP Logged

You can only believe i what you can prove, and since you have nothing proven to cmpare to, you can believe in nothing.

I have ~50 posts to hack a "R" into a "D". Which one?
Quasar

cristi.apatean  

« Reply #89 on: Aug 9th, 2011, 2:25pm »

almost 41
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »