wu :: forums
« wu :: forums - What Happened I ... N »

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 3rd, 2024, 4:06pm

RIDDLES SITE WRITE MATH! Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
   wu :: forums
   riddles
   general problem-solving / chatting / whatever
(Moderators: Grimbal, Eigenray, ThudnBlunder, william wu, Icarus, SMQ, towr)
   What Happened I ... N
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: What Happened I ... N  (Read 1199 times)
udippel

What Happened I ... N  
« on: Jan 19th, 2003, 1:00am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

(did a search but nothing came up)

I'd appreciate a discussion on "What Happened" like William intended. On one hand, there are some really good stories in this genre which are a lot of fun to do in groups, when one moderates and answers the questions of everyone. Stories that you can't possibly solve by looking at the text. Rather by asking some 30-50 questions and with convincing solutions ! Actually, I am looking for those stories for my students in CS; I'm running out of new examples.  
On the other hand, it is doubtful to have those 'half-breeds' like the dead man in the telephone booth in between the others. Personally, but this is very personal, I'd sort according to type instead of level. Some are more on language and solved on linguistic terms, others are pure calculations (271) and still others are clearly logical stuff (3 hats).

Keep the nice work up,

Uwe
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »