wu :: forums
« wu :: forums - Puzzler Classification and related question »

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 5th, 2024, 9:46am

RIDDLES SITE WRITE MATH! Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
   wu :: forums
   riddles
   suggestions, help, and FAQ
(Moderators: towr, Icarus, william wu, Eigenray, Grimbal, SMQ, ThudnBlunder)
   Puzzler Classification and related question
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Puzzler Classification and related question  (Read 1750 times)
Aryabhatta
Uberpuzzler

Puzzler Classification and related question  
« on: Jun 7th, 2004, 7:31pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I am sorry if this has been asked before..

How does one graduate from a newbie?  
(I see some are senior riddlers, some are uber puzzlers etc)

My guess is this is determined from the number of posts I have made. If that is the case, I have one question. How can I consolidate the posts I have made under different names? Both before and after I joined. (I have posted under the names Aryabhatta and yadayada). Do I have to manually edit the posts? Is there an easier way?

Thanks for helping this newbie  Cheesy

« Last Edit: Jun 7th, 2004, 7:37pm by Aryabhatta » IP Logged
BNC
Uberpuzzler

Re: Puzzler Classification and related question  
« Reply #1 on: Jun 7th, 2004, 9:26pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi Aryabhatta,

Yes, you are right. The "rank" isa deteremined by the number of posts, with the thresholds being 50, 150, 300, 600. You can read about it (and some history of it here.

As for consolidating posts -- no, you cannot do it. You can only edit your own posts, so can neither change your "other self"'s posts to your own, nor wise-versa. Not even out moderators can do that trick...

I think William may be able to do it -- manually, and labor-heavy. But why would you want to? The rank doesn't really matter for anything here!
IP Logged

How about supercalifragilisticexpialidociouspuzzler [Towr, 2007]
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »