wu :: forums
« wu :: forums - Closed Room Hotel Drop »

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 5th, 2024, 4:22am

RIDDLES SITE WRITE MATH! Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
   wu :: forums
   riddles
   what happened
(Moderators: william wu, Icarus, ThudnBlunder, towr, Eigenray, SMQ, Grimbal)
   Closed Room Hotel Drop
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Closed Room Hotel Drop  (Read 7103 times)
NightBreeze

Email

Re: Closed Room Hotel Drop  
« Reply #75 on: Jun 23rd, 2008, 3:10am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Apr 24th, 2008, 3:13pm, Iceman wrote:
The wind was really strong that day, so the killer 1st threw the mattress, to see whether the wind will take it to all the way to the gargoyle. So the statue is not directly below the above room, rather a few meters on the left.  

This does not make sense.

I don't see any reason why a suicidal person wouldn't test the wind as well. If the killer is mad enough to want to impale the guy on a statue instead of just letting him splatter all over the ground, then surely we may assume some reason for a suicidal maniac to want that as well.
IP Logged
cheesepuff
Uberpuzzler

Re: Closed Room Hotel Drop  
« Reply #76 on: Jun 23rd, 2008, 4:40pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I decided not to include the rest of the episode. I liked just the wind blowing the body part.

Night Breeze.... Yeah, you're probably right, so we just have to assume the victim wasn't crazy, because he was last seen drinking with his friend or something.

I just thought my riddle was harder than asking why a body was landed 10 feet to the left from which it was thrown...
IP Logged

errrrrrrrrrrr........ 24
Pages: 1 2 3 4  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »