wu :: forums
« wu :: forums - Help for studying! »

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 6th, 2024, 11:30am

RIDDLES SITE WRITE MATH! Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
   wu :: forums
   general
   wanted
(Moderators: ThudnBlunder, Eigenray, Grimbal, towr, SMQ, Icarus, william wu)
   Help for studying!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Help for studying!  (Read 2206 times)
Mugwump101

KidNovelist
WWW Email

Help for studying!  
« on: Oct 3rd, 2004, 11:26pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I have one month to study for a SHSAT (Specialized High School Admissions Test), and there's a lot of Math A, Maybe Math B, and English questions & Scrapled Paragraphs in it. I have to pass it!! I'm wiling to be working hard to get into it, and I was wondering if you know any websites where I can take practice tests with those type of questions in it. Any ideas? or even if you have good study methods, can you inform me of it?  

Thank you so much in advance!
IP Logged

"When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. "~ Albert Einstein
John_Gaughan
Uberpuzzler

Behold, the power of cheese!

5187759 5187759   john23874   SnowmanJTG
WWW Email

Re: Help for studying!  
« Reply #1 on: Oct 4th, 2004, 6:43am »

I never took this test, and a Google search turns up the reason -- apparently it is for New York state, and I went to school in Ohio. Anyway, Google also says that there are study guide books available. Maybe you could take a trip to the local bookstore and buy one, or maybe your local library has a copy available. In my experience libraries tend to have some study guide books but usually they are perpetually signed out, so a bookstore may be a better option.
IP Logged

x = (0x2B | ~0x2B)
x == the_question
Mugwump101

KidNovelist
WWW Email

Re: Help for studying!  
« Reply #2 on: Oct 5th, 2004, 2:03am »

sorry I should have said something before about that. Yes, it's only for NYS. THank you for your ideas! Thanks agaiN!
IP Logged

"When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. "~ Albert Einstein
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »